Harry's Blog - Living With a Bankrupt Owner

98 posts Page 3 of 7

debtmountain

Post by debtmountain » Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:55 pm
Ah Cole,!!!! or should we call you Bagpuss now, you are Beautiful as well as Talented [;)][:D]

xx
IVA accepted 13/11/2008..17 payments down,55 to go..

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:59 pm
Oh Harry! I'm sure mummy will make sure her No.1 boy still gets the best food. It's only mummy and daddy that might have to starve!

I hope you have been a good boy and not fetched anymore pond weed or slugs home for mummy. She really doesn't appreciate them you know!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

freelili

Post by freelili » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:18 pm
I am sleeping now too, I was thinking of getting a bird for them all but there are too many as weekend brother is here too. He has one of those screaming things, I was a bit worried that Mommy might love him more than me. Anyway, I got over it beacuse this screaming thing lives in Manchester, he came a few weeks ago, I think its a him, he smells of milk anyway. I cant really tell yet, he is only a little bit bigger than me so I am sooo not worried, Mommy thinks he is lovely but I dont think that is as good as being a little bit nice. He had better watch himself though, I wont stand for it he looks at me right in the eyes like horrible human brother. Horrible human sister put that picture up there, so it probably doesnt do me justice, she thinks I am a chair.

Hey Harry puss, I hope your mommy is not trying to poison you like that scarecrow wanted to poison me. My mommy gave me some cat milk when I was poorly, I had a poorly leg from the nasty big cat in the close, he is called Frankinstein. I think that means hurty leg, nasty cat, I stay away from him now, or Gemma our hound chases him away.

Hello MTL, are you human or cat? I do hope youre not a scarecrow that wants to poison us. We have a hound sister called Gemma. Take it from me, she is stupid, they dont even bury their own poo. Mommy has to pick it up in plastic bags, disssgusting. Plus she has to go out with a long stupid thingy, I can just walk out on my own self. Also she tries to pinch our food and she gets told off all the time, that stupid tail thingy, I wont even talk about that,its quite good to chase but it knocks everything over. Once she ran into horrible brother and knocked him over, I sniggered about that though. Anyway MTL, you would like me if you met me, I was raised on the bottle by my mommy, I am a bit goofy actually but I know you would like me.

Well its time I went back to sleep now, I so need my being a bit nice sleep.

Harry puss, dont stand for any nonsence in the food department, turn your nose up at it. That will teach them.

Mi mi for now.

Cole.
LILY

http://freelili.blogs.iva.co.uk

I asked God for an answer, I have to live with his reply.
Exsisto an angelus quod planto quispiam sentio melior.

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:31 pm
Mummy has just got the rolls out of the hot cupboard - I heard daddy say they would put them out for the pigeons to give me a chance, so I don't think they are very nice! Let's hope she wasn't doing it because they can't afford to buy bread - they will be hungry!

Don't worry Cole, I'll let them know if I don't like the food they give me. They used to feed me horrible cheap food - I ate it at first (I wanted to make sure they realised how loveable I am) but I then went on a hunger strike until they got me proper food. I have to keep my wits about me as daddy says they should feed me some cheap food to see if I like it. I don't think mummy will let him do it though - I've got her wrapped around my little paw. They've made the mistake of talking about these things when they think I'm asleep...

Miaow for now!

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:27 am
Hmmmmm, foiled again! I was planning a nice surprise for mummy when she comes home at lunchtime, but daddy spoilt it!

I was going to get mummy some flowers! I know she likes flowers, and she often complains that daddy never buys her any, so I found some nice pink flowers in the garden (I think mummy calls them heathers). I pulled them out of the ground - not easy - and had them ready to bring in when daddy came down the garden, saw them and replanted them. I gave him an innocent look, but I think he knew it was me.

Oh well, I'll have to think of something else to show mummy how much I love her.

Miaow for now!

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:40 am
Harry - what are you like!!!!!!!![:D][:D][:D]

Stick to the pond weed - at least it's not out of your garden!
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.

freelili

Post by freelili » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:54 am
Oh Harry you poor thing, they do not appreciate the time we spend do they? When my mommy came back from hound walking, she took those things out she shoves in her ears and they dangled so I jumped onto the kitchen table and gave them exactly whar for. Did I get appreciated? hell no. I spend a moment with my mommy, I mean taking time out of my busy life to deal with danglies, what did I get??? Thats my walkman you monster and thats my skin, OK, I did catch the skin with my paw as I am a little bit nice, thats OK, right??? Anyway the racket she made, for goodness sake, I thought something had nipped over the fence of the graveyard and pulled her arm off or something. Dont they realise we have sensitive ears? I would'nt even mind that but I was her munchy little moustache boy this morning, dont they change like the wind, hey?? Well talking of wind, there are a few of those nasty little leaves doing the rounds in my patch, Oscar and Morgan seem to be showing them who is boss so I think I might have a little nappy poos,

Anyway Harry, I wish you luck in your quest to please your Mommy, you could always dig them up again when Daddy isnt looking. Or you could have a little sleep, you must be exhausted.

Mi mi ow.

Love
Cole
Last edited by freelili on Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LILY

Julie

Post by Julie » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:07 pm
Oh Harry why do daddies and mummies always spoil things??? I try to show mine how much I love the house and want it to smell nicer by peeing on things. My mummy shouts at me and goes and sprays this smelly thing, supposed to smell of flowers but doesn't smell like the flowers in our garden at all ...mind you I have put my mark on all the garden too [:I]

Mummy thought she was clever and bought a diffuser thingy, cost a bit of money she said, but at least it will stop the peeing....Hmmmm little does she know, when she goes to bed, I just pee everywhere anyway [:D]

Besides, I'm trying to help her, she doesn't like it when daddy leaves his golf bag in the hallway, so last night I had a little pee on it, just to show daddy who's boss. Daddy didn't like it though, especially when he stepped in the pee this morning [:D]

Humans hey - why don't they let us cats rule the house. It is ours afterall.

Love to you you all from Latchford and my shy (miss goody two shoes) sister, Teide xx

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:40 pm
Hi, this is lloyd the mongrel here. My mummy and daddy bought one of those diffuser thingy's to help calm me down when nasty people let off loud things that make a big bang! It didn't work, and I still become a quivering wreck when I hear them! I know that time of year is coming up, and I am not happy. I will have to hide on my mummys lap when I hear them!
Bob Marley.

freelili

Post by freelili » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:15 pm
Hi Lloyd, love the name.

Can you tell me what these diffuser thingys are please? I have a couple of eejet brothers who are very nervous too. They also use a litter box and it gets a bit pongy sometimes when my mommy is out of the house all day. I am happy to be friends with a doggy as I have a doggy living here too and we all get on with her. Although she doesnt go out unless she is on a long thingy, as she isnt as clever or a little bit nice like me.

Thank you

Love
Cole.
LILY

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:27 pm
Cole, they are very expensive! My mummy and daddy got them from the vet, but I think mummy said she had seen them in the pet superstore as well. She metioned something about £20+? I could have a lot of treats for that much money!

They look like the plug in air freshner that mummy uses - she said they are supposed to give out pheromones (whatever they are - I think she knows though! which are supposed to make me calm. I know she said it was a waste of money.

I think I would like to be friends with a cat as well because I get on with everybody and everything! My sister Suzie wouldn't like it though. She doesn't like small animals.
Bob Marley.

freelili

Post by freelili » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:33 pm
OK then Lloyd I dont think Mommy will bother then. I could have lots of lactol for that much money. Lactol is nice and dogs can have it too. Its OK if Susie doesnt want to be my friend, I am still a little bit nice. I know two dogs like suzie and they chase us, they are very fast doggies indeed. I hope youre going to be OK, its that time of year when lots of bangs happen. Goodness knows why the shops give out bombs to people at this time of year. Thats humans for you I guess.
LILY

Viki.W

Post by Viki.W » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:34 pm
Hi everyone, Nia here, my picture is on the left, my mummy must really love me to have me on display all the time. You all sound lovely and I know my mummy and all your mummys are all pals, can we be pals too?

My favourite things are sleeping and eating and I also like making the floor in my house the same colour as me. I do this by pulling out my fluff when I can and also by rolling around looking cute. I like it when my fluff is everywhere, even on my mummy's plate.

My mummy had one of those plug in things and I thought it was a real cat in the house, I was very scared and lived under the bed for a while.

Nice to meet you all, miaow for now. XXXXXX
If you would like to talk to me about your debt problems, please visit:
http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:43 pm
Hi Nia, you can be friends with me as well, Suzie will just have to behave herself!

Cole, I hate all loud noises! Mummy and daddy have to turn the TV up loud to try and drown them out, and I won't go outside if I know they are about, even if I am desperate for a wee!

I don't like the hoover either - daddy is the one who does that, and I have to go and hide under the table when he is doing that, I like when mummy is there because I can hide behind her legs!

What I do love, and mummy and daddy say I could do for England for some games or other, is bark! I have to let them know that humans are coming down my road, even if they can see them themelves! It's what I'm really good at!
Bob Marley.

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:28 pm
Hello Lloyd, can I be your friend as well? You sound nice for a big woofy thing.

I'd like to be your friend as well Nia - it sounds like we've got a lot in common. I like to make the floor the same colour as me as well - mummy and daddy have got a cream rug and my black fur always looks lovely on that. Being black and white has it's advantages - mummy wears black clothes all the time so I can turn them white!

Miaow for now!
98 posts Page 3 of 7
Return to “pets corner”