Harry's Blog - Living With a Bankrupt Owner

98 posts Page 4 of 7

freelili

Post by freelili » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:38 pm
I am black too and I want to be everyones friend. Did I tell you that I am a little bit nice?

I get black on Mommy's bed so she got me a bed but I still get black on mommy's bed, she did get a cover for the bed but I still get black on that. The woofy that lives with me is golden blonde (you knew she was blond as she is so stupid, didnt you?). I have some white too, so I can do all the black and white stuff that you and Nia do. Are you a girl Nia, or a boy? Sooo clever arent we? Those blond hairs are a real nuisance though and they are stupid too.

Love from Cole.
Last edited by freelili on Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LILY

http://freelili.blogs.iva.co.uk

I asked God for an answer, I have to live with his reply.
Exsisto an angelus quod planto quispiam sentio melior.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:40 pm
I'm only a small woofy thing Harry, so I'm not scary! Suzie is the big one in the family! I'd love to be your friend. Mummy is on that funny thing she calls a computer and I'm sitting on her chair at the moment! She says I'm keeping it warm for her!

Me and Suzie don't leave much hair for mummy (she's a spoilsport and got a wooden floor anyway!), as we are quite shorthaired. Daddy's gone out to help the man up the road to do something, and me and Suzie are crying after him - we do miss him when he goes out!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Julie

Post by Julie » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:38 pm
Hi - I'd like to be anyone's friend if they'll have me, though mummy says if I don't stop peeing everywhere no one will want me [:(]

Only thing is I come as a package so my sister has to tag along too - she's a proper lady and doesn't pee everywhere. Goody two shoes I call her [:D]

Love Latchford xx

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:43 pm
I'll be your friend Latchford - I think we know each other from Catbook anyway!

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:44 pm
You can be our friend Latchford. I am sure there are lots of interesting smells where you have been! We dogs do like our interesting smells!
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.

Viki.W

Post by Viki.W » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:50 pm
I'd like to be friends, I'm a proper lady too, that's what my mummy says. Although, I don't think I'm good, I hurt mummy, I don't mean to but her skin gets caught in my claws. X
If you would like to talk to me about your debt problems, please visit:
http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp

Julie

Post by Julie » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:52 pm
Thanks Guys - I can't get on this lap top thingy often as mummy is always on it. I hoped daddy would have let me have a go last week, when he was poorly, but he is useless and couldn't even switch it on!

I promise not to pee on any of you - oops best go, daddy's just serving food so I can pee on the living room curtains now and they'll never know [:D][:D]

xx

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:04 pm
My mummy just loves to have a wash in the mornings! I pin her down, and daddy helps by holding her arms down so that I can make sure she is clean!

Suzie doesn't get the chance to do that, 'cos I beat her to it!
Bob Marley.

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:07 pm
Some people are so ungrateful! I went out in the pouring rain and found them a lovely big wiggly worm and are they pleased? No, of course they're not! Mummy hoiks me up in a really undignified fashion and daddy takes the worm away. Don't they realise that I don't actually want to go out in the mud and rain, but I do it because I love them?

To really add insult to injury mummy has locked my cat door so I can't get out - daddy's gone out for the evening and she's worried what I might bring in...

Miaow for now!

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:15 pm
They just don't understand do they Harry? Sometimes we just can't do right for doing wrong!

I'd go and have a kip if I were you. I'd probably sulk as well, they have to come and fuss you then. It works for me!
Bob Marley.

freelili

Post by freelili » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:17 pm
I can be your friend too as I am a little bit nice. Plus I dont mind if you pee anywhere either.

I stick my claws into my mommy too sometimes but only if I am playing, I stick my claws into my horrible brother on purpose though as I dont like him much. I think he is automatic or something like that, like the washing machine which I dont like either as it has water this is very vile stuff indeed. I usually split when he comes home anyway. I like my mommies lap top charger and lie on it, it gets me nice and warm. I do like to give my mommy a snout in the eye when she types and I sometimes make things appear and disappear. I am a very clever cat so what does she expect?

Oh heck she is coming back, she has just asked me what am I doing? Being a clever cat I could just turn around and say, I am on the forum talking with my furry pals here but she would probably have a heart attack and snuff it and I wouldnt get my nummie nummies so I had better not. We have to keep this typing and speaking English thing to ourselves, right pals?

Speak soon

Love Coley woley munchy boy. (dont they call you some stupid things?)
LILY

http://freelili.blogs.iva.co.uk

I asked God for an answer, I have to live with his reply.
Exsisto an angelus quod planto quispiam sentio melior.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:20 pm
Quite agree Cole, they wouldn't understand. I shall be off to have a kip on daddy's lap soon, that's my most favourite place in all the world. Suzie is asleep on the sofa. Mummy will just have to sit on her seat on her own!
Bob Marley.

lily

Post by lily » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:33 pm
Hi guys my name is Syra, I am Cole’s sister

I hope some of you will be my friend too I so need a bit of a moan here. I think my Mommy has had a bit of a busy day and she isn’t too happy with me and she has seriously told me off and I am not a happy kitty cat, I really need a meeeeeoon

OK so she had to go out and before she left she did some ironing, she stupidly and I mean this is really stupid even for a blonde to leave steam roller thingy dangles down when we are around. Well actually, the little ones where sleeping in the garden room having chased leaves all morning and Cole and Ruby are out too. I was only sitting on top of the nice warm surf board thingy, how was I to know? I am a cat, yet she thinks I am all clued up with gravity here, do cats go to school? Do physics, do they ever flipping fall if they are not pushed? Come on, what did I get, oh Syraaaaaaa. All horrible from my mommy. I didn’t break it, I just played with the dangly bit and it wanted to play back and jumped towards me. How is that my fault? All I did was run the hell away, well wouldn’t you if some triangle that often breathes some kind of smoke from its million eyes came hurdling towards you? Now I am the bad guy and in very much need of some sympathy.

Oh by the way, that’s me there in the picture, she doesn’t know I can do this, precious Cole (sick, sick, where is me bucket) isn’t the only one but I am more clever as I can do it with my picture. He spends half the time chasing the bird round the page when he does this, believe me, I am an all seeing, all clued up cat, I don’t miss a thing. (might even be a song there). Right back to that sickly brother and all of the other things that are getting right behind each and every claw, something else I need sympathy for. A) she loves him better than me, B) I was the only girl but they gave me a boys name then. C) someone got me a sister who I do not like one little bit.

A) Cole is a little bit nice brother and I love him but… she loves him more than me, its pathetic to listen to and I just know if he would have had the experience, she wouldn’t be minding one little bit. He meows at the window and its, my beeeebies, look at him, look at him, its me munchy, wunchy boy. Are you feeling sick yet? I actually can’t go on, my guts can’t take it. Seriously thinking of getting some skin stuck in my claws. I do actually play rough, on purpose and she screeches at me, so I just clean myself and pretend I don’t know what the hell she is making the racket for.
. Told you I was clever.

B) I cant really do much about, but I was scrappy do back then. Scrappy doo,? Sounds like I was fit for the flippin bin, right?? Or like something someone had stepped in.

C) Now listen to this, my mommy’s bed has railings and Ruby (goody flippin two shoes) was lying on mommy’s bed. Cole and me aren’t too keen on that, although Cole is too chilled out to do anything about it, Ruby lives in Toria's room and she can get lost. So I decided to give her what for with a paw, I sneaked in, just below the bed, whacked her really quickly and hid. She then stuck her stupid red heed between the railings and looked down. I then said, got a problem pinky? And lunched forward full force, only problem there though was I fitted through the railings but I forgot about the height (unusual for a clever cat, I know) and pedoiinged my head off the top of the railing which resonated throughout the room and fell, yes fell back down, then Ruby just got me. What did my Mommy do????? She cried laughing. I mean cried laughing. That’s not on is it? If it would have been Cole and he is idiot enough and has done it before, it would have been oh, my poor munchy booooy.

So guys I need a friend here, (mommy also needs an iron).

Am I sorry, no way.
lily

moretolife

Post by moretolife » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:37 pm
syra is soooo cute she may even win me over to catkingdom...you guys need to write a book this blog is so good....
IVA completed 11th Dec 2009 due to a Full and Final with the fantastic help of Michael Peoples and
Mc Cambridge Duffy

Visit my blog...Journey from Debt to Life Post IVA
http://moretolife.blogs.iva.co.uk

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:42 pm
Lloyd here Syra! I think you look cute!

Mummys and daddys just don't understand that we need to play with things when they go out do they?

Not long after I came to live with them, they went out. Mummy left her computer plugged into the wall (don't think it was switched on though - wouldn't have cared if it was). It was begging to be played with, so I chewed through it! Mummy was not happy when she got back - especially when she saw the curtain lining I had chewed as well. I was bored!!!!!

Still, I am a good boy now, not like Suzie who managed to eat most of her bag of dog food last week in one go! Did they tell her off? No, they fussed round her in case she was ill. She likes drinking coffee out of mugs as well, this is classed as cute! Not if I do it!

Still, they do let me sleep on their bed, so they're not all bad.

Me and you can be naughty together Syra!
Bob Marley.
98 posts Page 4 of 7
Return to “pets corner”