Harry's Blog - Living With a Bankrupt Owner

98 posts Page 5 of 7

lily

Post by lily » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:17 pm
Oh LLoyd thats worse than my eejit brothers, they chewed through my weekend brothers mobile phone charger when it was plugged in. As he is a weekend brother, he really dosesnt understand these things and dangled his mobile over a table. I think he might be a eeejit too. I think my blonde Mommy needs to learn a thing or two also. We need to stick together and teach them I think. You could have gone perrdoing in smoke there Lloyd and you wouldnt just have a hurty head like me, you might not even have a head anymore, I dont think your Mommy would like that very much, I dont chew curtains I just climb them, makes them all nice and bitty. Way to go Suzie, I think my woofy gemma would do that too, she is a pig I think, not a dog, always wanted to scoff something. Know the feeling if you do something cute, do you get rewarded, no. Does Cole, yes, every he does is cute.

MTL, I know you are a human being and dont understand us yet but I hope you will one day. My mommy didnt really have a cat, she fed one of the ferrals that lives in the cemetary behind our house. One day our biological mother(isnt that a long word for a cat?) left us on her floor, we were not found until 1 o'clock in the morning, so we were pretty hungry by then, our bio mommy didnt have milk and couldnt feed us, we were trying to suck each others tails and we screamed all night but noone could help us. The next day our mommy took us to the RSPCA, they told her to feed us with a bottle, thats a picture of me with my mommy feeding me a bottle. So our mommy fed us every two hours 24/7 and we all lived and are kitty cats now. We love our mommy for doing this for us, I just hope you can understand that she feels for us very strongly as we couldnt help being born. We are all very glad that she didnt let us die. I know you love woofy things more.
lily

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:30 pm
Wasn't that nice of your mummy Syra? You might not have been here otherwise.

My mummy rescued me from another mummy. I thought she was lovely as she took me away from the nasty concrete kennels, but she left me on my own all day and I used to bark all day and run away whenever I could. When she had a baby, my nice mummy said she would look after me for a little while, but my other mummy couldn't cope with both so I stayed here. It's much better because daddy is at home most of the time, and I've got Suzie as well. My daddy often tells me I had a lucky escape when I came to live with them, and I think I did as well!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Viki.W

Post by Viki.W » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:43 pm
Hi Syra, you sound like fun, I like fun so we will be good friends. I like you too Lloyd. I think we all have things in common. I can just about remember my other life, it wasn't very nice, humans are not very nice. But Mummy is nice and she rescued me and I never want to go outside again, well only in the garden and only if Mummy is watching. No bringing in slugs for me like you Harry, Mummy stands watching me so I have no chance. Miaow. X
If you would like to talk to me about your debt problems, please visit:
http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:51 pm
Hello, Harry Puss here.

You all sound like fun, even Lloyd and he's a woofy thing! I love the look of fear on their faces when I come in, wondering what little present I'll bring in for them next...

Syra, I don't understand what you mean about the triangle thing - I don't think my mummy's got one of those. She probably wouldn't know what to do with it if she did have one!

Do you know what they did this morning - they forgot to feed me! Mummy went and stood under the wet thing and daddy had a cup of tea in bed and left me sitting by my bowl, starving! You just can't get the humans these days can you? I got daddy out of bed and he fed me, and because I was so hungry I ate too quickly and I had indigestion. They thought I was going to be sick on the bed - are they too silly to realise that a) I would do it on the pillow or on the sheet and not the duvet, and b) I was only burping?!?

Never mind, I keep hearing them say they're going away for a week - that means Nanny Puss will look after me. I won't starve with her around!

Miaow for now!

lily

Post by lily » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:17 pm
Hi Harry puss

Bimey are you blonde too? its called a irony poos, least I think it is. Its got a million eyes and breathes out smoke and Mommy flattens clothes with it, it sometimes lives on the surf board thiny, at least when its playing squashing clothes, then it kind of goes into a coma for a bit and lives in the big cupboard, I think it eats water, which is probably why its so stupid. Well I am feeling a little bit better now, thank you all for being my friend, mommy has forgiven me I think.

You had better do something about that Harry, that not feeding you thing isnt on at all, blimey your Mommy must be a blonde also, like mine, you soooo should have thrown up on something there mate. Where are your manners? Next time Mommy or Daddy buy something new like a new top or something, go into the bag and throw up, eats some grass first too, just to make sure it stains. OK mate? That will teach them.

Speak soon.

Love

Syra.
lily

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:22 pm
I am a cute woofy thing though Harry Puss! There is a ginger puss goes down my road every day (I think he lives down here), and I always look longingly out of the window when I see him, but mummy won't let me out to see him.

Gotta go now because mummy will be wanting to come on here, and I need to have a lie down on daddy's lap - being on here takes it out of you!

Love from
Lloyd
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.

freelili

Post by freelili » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:13 pm
Hiya

Thank you LLoyd and Nia and Harry Puss.

I think my sister has forgotten her manners here, she didnt even thank you and called Harry a blonde, how disgusting was that? Oh I do wish I could catch that birdy thingy right there, I am still a little bit nice by the way, just in case youre wondering.

I will tell you exactly why my Mommy loves me sooo much and Syra will just have to get over it. Firstly I dont break steamy things, I do break other things but I am a little bit nice so thats OK, right? Secondly I got my name because of my colour, I am black like coal, so she can get over that too, they did think of changing my name to Tuxedo, that is a bit of a mouthful for my munchy mouth, or I was going to be called Sir but that just isnt me, so they kept my name as Cole, so there Syra, get that out of your system will you? You scrappy doo, you.

Finally, my sister explained that I was an orphan and my mommy was my mommy from the day I was born. Now, when she took me to the vet, they told her, she must not leave any milk on us as we sucked each other and might get things like germs. (if they are anything like spiders or mice we would have sorted them out but no, they are quite small, if I find one, I will get it though) Anyway, mommy and my other family used to clean us right up with wet ones after our feed but since I have a mostache, mommy thought it was milk and rubbed my mouth off. I was only a baby with a very red mouth and it hurt so much I couldnt suck, she had to feed me with a long dropper thing. I was fed like that until I was better. She also put nasty cream on my mouth and I didnt like that either. Mommy was so sorry about rubbing my face off that she loved me more.

I am soo sorry that you didnt have nice Mommies and Daddys when you were babies, it makes me sad. I am very, very glad that you have really nice mommys and daddys now though. Human beings can be very unkind to us, who dont deserve it. We have every right to be on the earth and dont really do any harm. My brothers Oscar and Morgan had very, very nasty Mommies and Daddies too. They are loved very much now by all of us and even nasty brother, nice brother, weekend brother and nasty sister loves us all too. We are a very,very, extremely happy family.
LILY

http://freelili.blogs.iva.co.uk

I asked God for an answer, I have to live with his reply.
Exsisto an angelus quod planto quispiam sentio melior.

Julie

Post by Julie » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:29 pm
Hi my new found friends - miaowwwwww to you all,

I was so upset last night, mum and dad went out and left me outside!!! I couldn't believe it, they know I don't like the rain, cold, sun, wind or anything! I only go outside for a little walk before retiring to my bed, but last night they were so keen to go and watch this footie thing that they forgot about me.

When they came back I gave them what for - I miaowed until mum fed me, but she only gives me dry food ( she can't stand the smell of our lovely whiskas pouches -something wrong with her nostrils me thinks) so I sat on the meat man (aka dad [:D]) and did the prodding thing with my paws. He gave in and gave me some lovely cat meat [:)] okay I had to share it with Miss goody two shoes, but it was a bonus. Don't know if it was worth staying outside though.[:(]

Just so mum doesn't get the idea in her head that I might like the scary outdoors, I had a little pee in the hallway - just a little one 'cos she caught me [:I]

Oh well, back to bed for me, its tiring being a cat you know. Hope you're all keeping safe and don't forget, keep the humans on their toes - Pets Rule!

Love Latchford xxx and Teide xxx

freelili

Post by freelili » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:42 pm
Hello Latchford,teide

How nice to hear from you. I hope you enjoyed the meat, even though it wasnt worth all the rain. Syra broke my mommies iron yesterday and mommy was a bit cross. I am a bit nice so I gave her a snout in the eye. (probably worth 2 irons, a mircowave and a new hairdryer a snout in the eye from me is). Oh I never forget the day my mommy used a hair dryer on me, I should have got a gallon of lactol for that.

Anyway, I am so sorry that you got left outside, you poor thing. I went awol today, I am back now, my mommy was quite worried so I am keeping her on her toes.

I wonder if the football thing was good news? If its bad news, nice brother, weekend brother and nasty brother, moan a lot, specially weekend brother, he is a meeeeeenie when its bad news.

You could always throw up somewhere, mind you, that wouldnt get you any meat.

Lots of love to my furry friends.

Cole.
LILY

Julie

Post by Julie » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:55 pm
Hi Cole,

It must have been good news with the footie 'cos mum and dad were talking to each other. When its bad news, mum goes into the bath thing and lies in water for ages [:0]- don't understand her at all.

Mum is going to the horse racing tomorrow and she told her friend its a free day 'cos its work are paying so its on the house - I hope there'll be no horses racing on my house, I'll be terrified [:(]

You are very brave going awol -what if the big cats get you????? Your syra sounds a naughy one [:D][:D]

miaoww xx

freelili

Post by freelili » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:01 pm
I am one, a little bit nice, big boy now. I only go into the graveyard at the back of my house, its massive and I like playing there. One day mommy saw an elderly man trying to pick me up, he was sitting on my bench. He was probably a little bit sad, so I gave him some foot love. If someone picks me up I run away.

Mi Mi ow
LILY

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:05 pm
Hi, it's Lloyd.

You lot sound as though you have been having some fun! Mummy has been out at work all afternoon and evening so I haven't been able to get on here - daddy hasn't got a clue how to switch it on, and I don't know either!

It's been boring here today, daddy went out so me and Suzie had a bit of a cry, even though mummy was here. We love our dad the best!

I've been lying with him all night - I have to keep Suzie off, otherwise she pushes me out of the way. Well, she is bigger than me!

It'll be bedtime soon as mummy has to get up early for work tomorrow. I'll have to see if I can get her to loose me out at 3.30 in the morning! I did it today and got told I was a good boy!
Bob Marley.

freelili

Post by freelili » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:47 pm
Lloyd

You are sorted mate, sounds like you have got your Mommy and your Daddy right where you need them to be.

I think youre a very lucky boy to have such a lovely Mommy and Daddy like that. Thanks gooness now that you have the best home in the world.

My eeejit brother Oscar went out with Mommy to get the washing and it was dark and he got shut out and nice brother had to look for him. We have nasty fox things here and horrible big birds that sound very nasty and are NOT a little bit nice like me.

Good night now Lloyd, you be a good boy and let your Mommy stop being tired for a bit, she is needing to lie down now and snort like my mommy does and wakes me up.
LILY

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:43 am
I've just snuck down here while mummy gets ready for work, then it's back to bed for me!!!!!!

I didn't get her up because I was nice and snug and warm! When mummy got up this morning, all she could see was my face! I love to snuggle down between them and lie like a human (I lie closer to my daddy though), it's soooooooo comfy! It's nice and warm with the covers over me - Suzie has to lie at the bottom and I don't think she is very pleased!

Daddy sometimes has a moan because I stretch out and smack him in the face with my paws, or I rub my paws down his back! He loves me really though and always calls me his No. 1 boy!

Better go, mummy is coming back! I'll speak to you all later.

Lots of woofs!
Bob Marley.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:33 pm
Hello Hira and Pebble, can I be your friend as well? I'm a nice woofy thing called Lloyd and I quite like cats I think. I don't really know as mummy won't let me anywhere near one if I am out, but I don't bark or growl at them.

My big sister Suzie is different though, she doesn't like small furry things. She spent most of today looking through the patio window at a squirrel that kept coming up for the nuts that mummy puts out for the birds. She kept trying to get out to see it, and I don't think she would have been very friendly with it if she had!

It is sad when one of you goes, I had a big sister called Bella, but she went to the big kennel in the sky a few weeks ago (at least that's what mummy calls it), and I was very lonely. Mummy and daddy got Suzie for me though, and she likes to play with me.
Bob Marley.
98 posts Page 5 of 7
Return to “pets corner”