Hassle from Barclays already

34 posts Page 3 of 3

Pennyless

Post by Pennyless » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:24 am
Cath you said "Fab, I thought all my scanned docs must be getting on Angela's nerves. Got more to scan tonight as we received some post today."

Me too! I've been sending everything to Angela via scanning/email and thought exactly the same lol.

Melanie, glad to see your Company allows this method...it also doubles up as a good back-up for my own file keeping and makes it possible to have my correspondance to Angela on a same day basis...and act as a reminder of what I have sent.

I have found that in some cases scanning and emailing to credit card/loan Companies is just as effective as "recorded delivery" and is much cheaper..(they can never deny ever receiving my email correspondance). The cost of stamps and the amount of letters you need to send in this process is quite large and for anyone non technical minded if you can use a PC then a scanner will be a breeze.

By the way if anyone finds they are having to wait an "age" for "scanned" documents to be sent via email after scanning then theres a couple of "free" programs that can change the size of your document and it enables them to be sent and received much quicker. I use a program called "PIXresizer".
Last edited by Pennyless on Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
I came into this world with nothing and still have most of it left!

Pennyless

Post by Pennyless » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:30 am
Kallis/Skippy my mobile is about 6 years old......should be due to have a slot on the Antiques Roadshow soon lol.
I came into this world with nothing and still have most of it left!

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:35 pm
I'd probably be able to use that one Pennyless! I only upgrade each year as it doesn't cost me anything!

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:15 pm
I upgrade at the end of each contract. As long as you stay with the same provider there is no problem with upgrading.

Long live O2![:D]
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk
34 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “Harrassment by creditors ?”