HELP NEEDED PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE!!!

12 posts Page 1 of 1

buggin29

Post by buggin29 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:37 pm
Hi, everyone I am new to this and wanted some help and advice, due to a very bad financial adviser we are now looking at repossession next week! We knew this adviser for about 2 years and he seemed really nice, hubby is self employed carpenter and he said that he had found us a better mortgage where we could take payment holidays which would have worked better for us so we went for it then boy did we know about it. Basically last year we went to court as our lender at the time added so many charges to our account and we could not pay them, then at court it was agreed what we would have to pay back and we had a new mortgage ready to go through but after the court hearing the company decided to up the amount we needed to pay back to which we had to go back to the new lender and ask for more and in the space of 2 weeks our mortgage payback went up £5000+ to which just crippled us and that was Christmas 2007. Life has been so hard since then we have not been able to pay any mortgage payments and hubby's work has been slack, so we put our house up for sale but as of yet no buyers. I don't want to face repossession but at minute looks like no other option, what I want is some advise as to what to do as we have found another house to rent and it is private, WHAT SHALL WE DO??????

sjw

Post by sjw » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:47 pm
hi, sorry i can help you but this site is fantastic and im sure an expert will be along soon to give some sound advice. good luck x

buggin29

Post by buggin29 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:53 pm
Thanks, I am just not sure whether we should go BR, if we do this will this stop us renting privately? Even if we have a guarrente to stand for us? How will this effect our banks, can we still have a bank account etc...?
I am on such a downer today and i have no more tears to cry, have a splitting headache because of the crying.

sjw

Post by sjw » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:59 pm
from what i understand you are better of renting privately as they do not do credit checks and rental companies what huge deposit if credit not good. you can still have basis bank acount in br but not with someone you owe money to. I know what you mean it felt like i cried all day after i had collecter call at the house on saturday but it gave me the push i needed to sort things out and i feel so much better for it. x

buggin29

Post by buggin29 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:06 pm
So going BR might be the better option then if we do not sell the house by this weekend. And when i say renting privately it is through an estate agent not someone i know direct so will that make a difference, the 'bond' money is alot anyway but well worth it if it means being better off a month.

sjw

Post by sjw » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:09 pm
have you already passed the credity checks then? apparently it is better to rent before going br not after as some have said that they have been asked for 6 month rent up front loads if you skint which most of us on here are. lol x

buggin29

Post by buggin29 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:14 pm
Oh, then no to the credit checks but my parents have said they would stand as guarrentures which i think we will need as our credit score is very very very bad. So you reckon to put the application before next week?
And would that still be the same if house is repossessed they might want 6 months upfront for payment?

sjw

Post by sjw » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:16 pm
not sure about the house repossession bit but i asked in the past about renting and several people on this site advise to rent before br. x

sjw

Post by sjw » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:22 pm
***** i cant believe you have the cheek to advertise on this siet people on here are trying to sort the debts out not get into more so bog off !!

Hi sjw,
spam poster and postings deleted.. **** also reference to name of spammer.. admin

buggin29

Post by buggin29 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:23 pm
Oh Dear is **** someone who annoys people??

sjw

Post by sjw » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:26 pm
well dont know if he annoys anyone else but he has annoyed me the word VULTURE springs to mind x

buggin29

Post by buggin29 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:27 pm
OK well thanks for that!!
12 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “postings for march”