Help with Credit File Clear up

3 posts Page 1 of 1

djc_iva

Post by djc_iva » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:38 pm
Hi Everyone,

My Iva is now past the six year mark and as Im now starting to plan ahead - Morgage.. I thought Id better start to look at my credit file.

For a start I have singed up to experian credit expert and looked at my report and my rating is showing as "poor".

The negatives on my account are currently for
1) Electoral Roll - Easily fixed
2)Late payments with two lenders

I have done my research and read that these lenders included in the IVA, should be adding these late payments since the start date my iva. So if this is all removed I should have a clean file?

Im new to all this and was hoping someone could guide me through how to get this corrected. Does anyone have a link to a IVA template letter to remove late payments I can use.

Thanks
Darren

Poppy1

Post by Poppy1 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:45 pm
This has happened to me with Experian... Registering late payments after start of IVA. I just keep emailing Experian and the companies and telling them to update it as its incorrect. Most have been very good at updating but I keep a check on all details. If you're paying a subscription to Experian they should help by chasing the information if you contact them.

brokebryn

Post by brokebryn » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:18 pm
Last monthly payment made 3 June 2013 after 6 long years. CC issued 21 August 2013, but, er, lost in the post. Finally got it 17 September.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “template letter suggested by inaiva”