How Are People Coping !

23 posts Page 2 of 2

emma_t

Post by emma_t » Sun May 25, 2008 4:37 pm
Rachell, if you are struggling a bit due to unforseen events like the car and fridge then I wouldn't worry too much but if its generally a big struggle have a chat with your IP and see if they can help in anyway.
Its really unfortunate that major things brake when you are in an iva, but would think you would have to be very lucky to get through 5 years without the car going wrong or some appliance braking.
I am sure you will manage to get things back on track and this is only tempory, but everyone in an iva will have to tighten their belts due to fuel costs, bills rising and food prices going up[:0]
Best wishes
Emma xx
Be positive & look after yourself, there are more important things in life than debts....

Best Wishes

Emma x

rachellxx39

Post by rachellxx39 » Sun May 25, 2008 4:38 pm
HEY Lesley sounds good for tea tonight can we come round ,we are having mince tates veg and yorkshire puds ,rice pudding for afters.

angela18

Post by angela18 » Sun May 25, 2008 4:39 pm
I know.. taste ok dipped in coffee or tea!!

I'm quite easy to feed as I love pasta and rice.. probably why my bums the size of the grandma off dolmio advert [:I]. I love meatballs, chilli and spag bol.. mince is really cheap so we do eat quite healthily. always put extra veg in (courgettes, mushrooms onions peppers etc)

I love liver as well, so thats good for a dinner and its really cheap aswell.
Ang.. 13 payments in.. WOW, thats over 20% paid!! http://angela18.blogs.iva.co.uk/ well here we go

if you wish for a rainbow... then you have to put up with the rain xx

rachellxx39

Post by rachellxx39 » Sun May 25, 2008 4:41 pm
Thanks Emma , i have spoken to my ip about things and he has been very good . Told me to fill in some more i&e forms to see just how much things have gone up . Got to send them back and let him have a look , and he will see what he can do .

Shining

Post by Shining » Sun May 25, 2008 4:42 pm
I don't use mince a lot as Hannah won't eat meat very much, (she won't eat the scampi!) She's not veggie but might as well be! She does eat chicken but always checks it's free range, corn fed etc.,! free range eggs etc., I do agree with all of that but sometimes I just can't afford it! Chicken not on menu at all this week! Got no eggs in either. She made flapjack today instead of a cake (she's always baking).
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

emma_t

Post by emma_t » Sun May 25, 2008 4:43 pm
Thats good Rachell, I am sure all IPs are aware of the tough times due to the costs of everything soaring - after all they are all affected also xx
Be positive & look after yourself, there are more important things in life than debts....

Best Wishes

Emma x

facingittogether

Post by facingittogether » Sun May 25, 2008 4:45 pm
WE HAVE LIVER AND ONIONS ONE NIGHT A WEEK, I LOVE IT - REALLY CHEAP TOO!

CHICKEN CHASSEUR FOT TEA TONIGHT WITH MASH AND CARROTS!

LESLEY - MY ELDEST DAUGHTER IS NAMED HANNAH TOO!

BARB X
12 down - 60 to go! woo hoo!

angela18

Post by angela18 » Sun May 25, 2008 4:46 pm
my friend will only eat chicken if it comes from a happy chicken!! must admit I only by free range eggs, but generally get them from a farm shop or my uncle "sells" me some off his allotment.. would rather go to the farm shop as I would give my uncle things and he still sells the eggs (don't like greedy people)
Ang.. 13 payments in.. WOW, thats over 20% paid!! http://angela18.blogs.iva.co.uk/ well here we go

if you wish for a rainbow... then you have to put up with the rain xx
23 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “postings for may”