how do you do the surveys

A UK map of all frugal friends, simply enter your postcode, (or that of a nearby landmark,) on your profile to be added.
5 posts Page 1 of 1

tasha_shero33

Post by tasha_shero33 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:45 am
Hi

Please could you advise how and where you go to do the surveys that gets you vouchers,
I am looking at little ways to get extra pennies in to save for birthdays and xmas,
Any help and advice will be much appreciated,

xxx

Mrs_Brown

Post by Mrs_Brown » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:02 am
Not surveys, but I use my phone to take photos of receipts through two apps, Receipt Hog and Shoppix. I earned £5 over 6 months from Receipt Hog, Shoppix was much quicker and took 2months. But that's based on every single receipt, and I tend to split my shopping up, on any single trip I night go to Aldi for a most of it, then pop into Tesco, Asda and Wilkos for odd items that are on special offer (they are all in a 5min walk of each other for me)

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:33 pm
I do "Shop and Scan" through Kantar. Basically they give you a bar code scanner and, each week, you scan the bar codes and transmit them to Kantar online. You can also scan in receipts and do surveys -- I get around £100 a year in shopping vouchers this way. That and my clubcard points at Tesco, go a long way towards Christmas.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

tasha_shero33

Post by tasha_shero33 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:59 pm
is that an app or online?

I am starting to think of birthdays and Christmas this year already and want to be prepared as possible,

first month and it has been a bit of a struggle but we will get there am sure of it. didn't help that the bank took some funds out of my account unexpectedly as well.

thankfully payplan have been very understanding

any other sites or ways to make a few extra pounds ??

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:05 pm
Shop and scan are here: https://www.shopandscan.com/

There are numerous other ones to google ... as well as money back sites like Topcashback.

Budgetting will soon become second nature, as well as knowing where the supermarket clearance shelves are !
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Frugal Friends Map”