How Pleased Am I

5 posts Page 1 of 1

olympic_torch

Post by olympic_torch » Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:36 pm
Sat on the sofa watching all the sales ads on tv, in the full knowledge that i can't be tempted by mfi, scs, dfs, b&q, or any other letters of the alphabet for that matter.
Happy Christmas all.

Aucto Splendore Resurgo.
(8 down, 52 to go)
Aucto Splendore Resurgo.
IVA accepted May 2007.
Extended by 12 months in lieu of equity March 2012.
F+F offer accepted May 2012.
C of C received August 2012.
IVA dropped off credit file 24th May 2013.

Martin2011

Post by Martin2011 » Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:44 pm
It's like trumps isn't it, IVA beats all!!! Merry Christmas...

Martin

CoverItAll

Post by CoverItAll » Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:06 am
Congratulations to everyone in an IVA. The very best of luck to you on your chosen journey.

John Tegg
www.protectiva.co.uk
0845 673 9999
We will make all your IVA payments for you if Accident or Sickness stops you paying them yourself.
John Tegg
john.tegg@dms4asu.co.uk
http://www.paymentcover.co.uk
STANDARD TERMS for Forum Members for Home Insurance, Self Employed Tradesman's Public Liability, and Short Term Income Protection.

Adam Davies

Post by Adam Davies » Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:05 pm
Hi
No January sales for me,and no credit card statements dropping through letter box....heaven

Andy Davie
IVA.co.uk Spokesperson and Website Manager

About me:
http://www.iva.co.uk/andy_davie_profile.asp

IVA Helpline: 0800 197 4838
http://www.iva.co.uk/iva_helpline.asp
Andam Davies

maxdebt

Post by maxdebt » Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:39 pm
We had a marvelous Christmas I was worried about the small amount of presents for everyone but need not have… my 2 oldest are fully aware of the situation and appreciated what they got and my 2 youngest had a blast!! I got a new wallet and transferred my 2 cards ( Abbey visa debit card and my co-op smart saver) over to the new wallet. That left plenty of room for pictures of my babies, one of my wife [:p] my driving license, my boots card etc ( my wallet used to be crammed with a bunch of debit and credit cards, using one or two of them to pay the minimum payments of the others, god just thinking about those days now brings back that feeling of panic. All gone now!! [:D] and if I might add Andy Davie it is thanks to your site that I located the individuals who successfully got me my IVA. I owe you a lot mate so thank you very much. I am sure eventually there will be a frugal friends meeting up my neck of the woods and I will try to attend.(I have some great slow cooker recipes and I do a mean ‘fake’ McDonalds.. fools the kids every time!) Be ready for a hug big boy :o)

3 down 57 to go
My thanks to Melanie and her team :)
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “new postings for December”