How soon for completion certificate???

7 posts Page 1 of 1

shelly

Post by shelly » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:19 pm
Hi,

I have made a full and final settlement in leui of equity which is due to be paid accross next week, then my last payment leaves my account 16th april - how soon till my completion certificate and my iva is fully finished????

Thanks in advance

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:24 pm
Hi Shelly,

Well done on reaching the end.

It will depend upon which company you are with. There has been a problem with HMRC and a VAT issue which might delay completion but this is something you need to chase up with your IP.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

shelly

Post by shelly » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:11 pm
Thanks, i am pleased i am near the end!

I am due some time this year to possibly have a severance payment from work (dependant upon managers) but I have read a post that any windfalls including severence will need to be paid in even after I have completed the full and final settlement?? even if it is paid at a later date??

I am really panicking that they will take my severance money as well as a full and final payment!!

I have had hoped to finish the IVA with a full and final settlement as agreed, then use the severance money toward a family move to Australia - I really have a deep sinking feeling that our family plans post IVA are down the drain - feeling really nervous and ill
:-/

Just went i thought things were looking brighter...

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:24 pm
Which company are you with Shelly?
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.

shelly

Post by shelly » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:21 pm
Debt Free Direct, though the 5 years they have been rather good, but we have ensured that the IVA payment was always paid no matter what.

I thought after the 5 years we were done when we had no equity, but was told i needed to do another year (in leui of equity) although it wasnt it my orginal proposal I had signed a 'alterations' form a few months after I orignally signed up.

I guess all I can do is hope that i get my completion certificate very fast, so our family can move forward, otherwise i will be kicking myself for a very long time :-(

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:47 pm
DFD are usually pretty good. We do have a poster from there on here - Declan and his is excellent.

Either send him an email via the 'Ask a Question' link on the left hand side of the page or wait for him to pick up on this on Monday.
Bob Marley.

Broke of London

Post by Broke of London » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:05 pm
Hi Shelley! Congratulations on completing. The vat issue is holding up certificates but it shouldn't be long before you get yours x
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “bonus, overtime, pay rises and windfalls”