How To Mark The Journey

18 posts Page 2 of 2

olympic_torch

Post by olympic_torch » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:06 am
Has anyone else spotted a new milestone to mark the IVA journey recently?.
When our IVA completes in 2012, John Terry will be coming to the end of his 5 year contract just signed
with Chelsea.
Just one minor difference, he will have earned over 3 million pounds.
Hey-Ho.

Aucto Splendore Resurgo.
(3 down, 57 to go)
Aucto Splendore Resurgo.
IVA accepted May 2007.
Extended by 12 months in lieu of equity March 2012.
F+F offer accepted May 2012.
C of C received August 2012.
IVA dropped off credit file 24th May 2013.

scaredkez

Post by scaredkez » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:57 am
if i thought about it olympic my eldest would be nearly 20 my second would be nearly 15 and my youngest nearly 10 and in all honesty i am glad to say i am not in an iva struggling at the ages my kids need me most and depend on me, looking down the line i am so glad i don't have an iva and put my kids through struggling and telling them sorry kids i can't let you have that because....... in hindsight and future sight i am glad that i don't have to put them through the struggle of an iva although sounded good to me once, to others i may sound selfish but i don't' think i am ok i have BR on my records for 6 yrs but i am not struggling to meet IP's agreed limits
kerri

Please view my blog at: http://scaredkez.blogs.iva.co.uk/
Please view my blog at: http://scaredkez.blogs.iva.co.uk/

tracy.h

Post by tracy.h » Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:37 pm
Iagree with you Kerri. Your children have to come first.You couldn't have tryed any harder to pay your creditors back so i don't think for 1 minute you are selfish.To be honest i'm glad i'm not in an iva at the moment,i'm paying all my creditors monthly at the moment and can honestly say they have all been very good,and with all the stress i'm dealing with right now it may not be an ideal situation but for now i'm happy how things are going.
When things get back to normal then i will look at all my options again.

Tracy
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “IVA postbag for august”