I felt depressed for so long

3 posts Page 1 of 1

rosie_percy

Post by rosie_percy » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:03 pm
When I first got into money trouble I didn't worry too much. Eventually it all caught up with me.. I was in an IVA but thought I could never see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I went through depression, in which my family sent me to xxx sorry no links allowed ADMIN because they were so worried about me. After a few weeks of therapy I began to realise that all that 'stress' is essentially all in my head! It's so difficult to get out of this when your journey ahead looks so difficult..

Since my sudden hit of realisation I felt like a much better person! Life wasn't about money, but being happy in general. I stuck to a budget but became a much more creative person; I rearranged my home, made things for the house, listened to music that isn't just on the TV & radios and got out the house more.

This is just a message to ANYBODY who is feeling stuck.. YOU CAN DO IT! We don't need money to be happy. You just need the right people and things around you [:D]
Rosie

kev59

Post by kev59 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:22 pm
So true,
IVA now over with and it was worth it.
now starting my life again,

Adam Davies

Post by Adam Davies » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:18 pm
Hi

Happy to put any member in touch with Rosie [with her permission] if they would like the link in question

Regards
Andam Davies
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “how are you coping?”