I love this forum but.........

4 posts Page 1 of 1

Vince_100

Post by Vince_100 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:59 pm
I wish people would come back to tell us the outcome of their problem/ question.
I've read a few threads and half way through reading replies I'm interested to see how it turned out. As i have similar questions or may come up with the same issue during my IVA, only to find the OP never returned after 1-2 posts :roll:

Never mind :? :D

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:50 am
Vince_100 wrote:
I wish people would come back to tell us the outcome of their problem/ question.
I've read a few threads and half way through reading replies I'm interested to see how it turned out. As i have similar questions or may come up with the same issue during my IVA, only to find the OP never returned after 1-2 posts :roll:

Never mind :? :D
I share your pain. But, the important thing is that the poster got some help and support ..... we hope :-)
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

MerlinL14

Post by MerlinL14 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:10 am
It can be frustrating Vince, but if you let it get to you then the forum would be barren of advice and advisers. Some people just want to rant and moan, it is human nature. The only place they find anonymity from their peers is sometimes a forum where they can 'hide' their identity but get something off their chest from people they don't know, you would never just rock up to a stranger in the street and ask? The rewarding side if you help someone with sound advice is knowing you are making a difference to their life, even if it is in the tiniest way.
Last Payment made 04/12/14. Completion Certificate 25/7/15. IVA company GT. No Issues

Vince_100

Post by Vince_100 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:54 am
Well i intend to stick around during the term of my IVA. Hopefully not with too many problems though. shame i didn't find this forum before i signed with CF. The all rosy description of one low payment of 5 years had me hooked before i read reviews of CF etc
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “friends corner”