In process of starting an IVA- Stressful

19 posts Page 2 of 2

suzan

Post by suzan » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:57 pm
Hi bubbly , I’m been with my Iva for 2.5 years and with freeman jones they took over from Harrington Brooks good company but have to be strict what you spend ...be careful what you spend ! Any extra earnings or overtime you have to declare ...good luck !

Bubbly

Post by Bubbly » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:47 pm
Hi

Thank you for your reply. I am being strict but the overtime I do I tried to pay extra and they said wait till 6 month review. I've had it and heard nothing further. I sent in all payslips and overtime payslips too.

Also what is the annual review like please? What do they ask for? Thank you

Hannah

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:54 pm
Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:47 pmBubbly wrote:
Hi

Thank you for your reply. I am being strict but the overtime I do I tried to pay extra and they said wait till 6 month review. I've had it and heard nothing further. I sent in all payslips and overtime payslips too.

Also what is the annual review like please? What do they ask for? Thank you

Hannah
This is not the usual approach as the standard terms state that overtime has to be paid in within 14 days ( maybe your proposal is different). Keep it tucked away for when they ask for it.
The annual review is the same as your first I&E when you started the IVA. You might be asked for your P60 / latest payslips and new evidence of expenses if they have changed much ( usually they stay pretty much the same and the IP will not need fresh copies of bills etc. ) They might also want to see some recent bank statements as well.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Bubbly

Post by Bubbly » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:07 pm
Yeah I thought it was strange but they just told me to wait then nothing came of it.. I might give them a ring and see what's happening

Thank you :) yeah my phone bill changed to much less and I sent that in to let them know but that's it x
19 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “a success story”