incoming/outgoing/my morning

7 posts Page 1 of 1

cat 1

Post by cat 1 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:40 am
Morning.I thought I should share my morning with you all.My mood, as some of you will know, has been quite low recently.However, I still can't figure out why.I have just worked out a whole months outgoings, including some 'savings' and ,if we don't go mad, we've more than got enough to live on.What I've started to do is give hubby a seperate amount so he's sorted for the month and me an extra amout so that unexpected children's things are covered.Simple.Why then am I so agitated.This time 6 months ago I would already be overdrawn and searching the credit cards to see where I had the odd £200 to last me for shopping.Usually I would have achieved a credit balance because I'd payed extra on one card the previous month by using yet another credit card .It was horrible and confusing all the time.However, I don't remember this constant low mood. Strange things our emotions aren't they?Today I'm taking daughter and friend to see Hannah Montanta film in 3-D and they can get a mcdonalds later.If you haven't got girl's of a certain age and don't know which film I'm talking about, think American and pretensious and over bearing!!!Oh the joys...Cat

Beans on Toast

Post by Beans on Toast » Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:48 am
Cheer up cat, just think of all the cheesy phrases you'll learn from the film. It'll be good to have "normal time". Make the most of it before she discovers MSM and bebo and disappears into the mists of bedroom, never to be seen until meal times. [:)]
IVA completed April 2013

cat 1

Post by cat 1 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:18 am
Morning BoT.My eldest is always on msn, but I've never heard of bebo!! Yes will make the most of it even though 'i'm so not happy with it!!!'[:D]

Shining

Post by Shining » Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:36 pm
Oh bebo is a must for a teenager! you get loves and all sorts, talking like I understand but I don't! My fourteen year old lives on MSN and bebo! I think for adults it's facebook and for the youngsters bebo.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:51 am
Harry's got his own page on Facebook! There is an application called Catbook where you can set up a profile for your cat! He's got 3 friends already!

vickir

Post by vickir » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:27 am
I'm 43 this year - and i've got my own Bebo!!!!!

chris.g

Post by chris.g » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:14 pm
Cheer up Cat, what a way to spend the afternoon, watching Hannah Montanna!!! My little girl loves watching it on tv, that and Drake & Josh, oh, I know the scripts to some of the episodes!!! lol.
There's always a laptop queue in our house, and once you're on you don't dare leave it---even for the loo!!! The favourite saying in our house is 'if you're not fast, you're last!' lol [:D]

It's just a though Cat but maybe you are feeling down because you don't have the 'security' of having the cards to fall back on to. I remember when we first stopped using the cards, I was so stressed and couldn't imagine managing without them. Now I still get worried that we won't have enough cash to pay the bills but we always do.
It's nice to be back......
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “bankruptcy”