Information

2 posts Page 1 of 1

Welsh Boy

Post by Welsh Boy » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:30 am
I had a call from a lovely lady last night who was asking about re-mortgaging her property. The lady was full of questions and righty so. One comment that was made got me thinking and is the reason behind this posting. The lady was asking about the lenders who lend to people who have had credit problems past or present. The words she used to me " you won`t put me with a lender who are like the Kray twins will you". Just to let you know the lenders who lend in this arena are regulated exactly the same as the lenders who have a high street presence, indeed some of the companies are lending arms of these same high street companies. The deals and rates offered would be solely dependant upon your own particular set of circumstances but please rest assured that these are excellent companies to do business with and the rates dependant once again upon your circumstances are too far away from what`s out there for mainstream borrowing in some cases. It dawned on me that if this lady has these thoughts then perhaps others of you have also.
Hope this is of some help.
F.P.C. 1,2,3 Qualified
Financial Planning Certificate
CeMap Qualified
Whole of Market Mortgage Broker
Managing Director : Debt Advisory Bureau
Debt Advisory 4U
Principal : All Mortgage Products

Directly Authorised with FSA :304244

thebear29uk

Post by thebear29uk » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:45 pm
Hi Welsh Boy

I think people on here are learning to trust various experts and one of those experts is Melanie. She has been very forthcoming in her recommendation of yourself so by association I think people should trust you too. There is always an alternative to the mainstream (high st) and I gather you have a wealth of experience in finding the best deal. So much so that I am looking forward to speaking to you on Monday after our brief chat on the phone today.

As with Melanie you give up your free time to answer our questions here and we thank you for that.

Speak to you on Monday Tony

Dave

P.s. Wonder what Reggie and Ronnie would make of receiving a letter from an IP inviting them to a creditors meeting.[:)]
Regards

Dave

View my blog at www.thebear29uk.blogs.iva.co.uk/
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “IVA postbag for february”