insurances for payment to my IVA?

19 posts Page 2 of 2

David Mond

Post by David Mond » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:03 am
Any individual entering into a ClearDebt IVA are covered by ClearDebt's master policy which is a cost on the pot paid in and works out at 2.15% of monthly contributions. Where creditors don't accept this deduction (some don't) then ClearDebt pay it themselves. ClearDebt do not receive any commission on such policy. Any claims are paid for upto a maximum of 12 months and several claims (if necessary) can be made over the 5 year life of an IVA if redundancy or illness prevent you making your IVA contribution
Regards, David Mond, Insolvency Practitioner for over 46 years. Personal Insolvency Practitioner of the year 2012, Personal Insolvency Practitioner of the year finalist 2013 & 2014 awarded by Insolvency & Rescue Magazine and 2015 finalist for Personal Insolvency Firm of the Year.

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:17 am
David

What percentage of the cases you present on behalf of clients, has the provision for insurance turned down by creditors?
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:58 pm
60folly, I have a feeling of deja vu with your posts.

The policy David is offering sounds good, but I am sure you would be able to allow the expenses in an IVA, after all, the creditors would still be getting their money.

I have to say, also, I find your posts extremely difficult to understand, which also makes me think you are not who you say you are.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:00 pm
60folly, you seem very cynical about the whole IVA procedure, and to be honest, life in general. Every time someone posts something you seem to have a put down, whereas this forum is about supporting people as well as offering advice.
19 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “insurance”