IP contact

3 posts Page 1 of 1

Wizzzard

Post by Wizzzard » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:37 pm
As a few of you may know Mrs Wizzz has retired and it is causing us a few problems financially. I have been trying to get in touch with my IP to no avail as she/he is never there. I have requested call backs from whoever is handling their case load and I might as well be banging my head against a brick wall. On ringing today I was notified by some supercilious jumped up tosser that my call was answered at the beginning of the week but no one answered ... so they left a message on my answering machine. This in itself is a miracle as I don't have one. I'm tired now ... and fed up.
The best psychological health comes from admitting your faults and recognizing they're caused by someone else.
Wizzzard xxx

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:44 pm
Can't remember which company you are with Ray?
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Shining

Post by Shining » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:56 pm
Oh Ray that is not good customer care, I would probably jot it all down in a letter and post it off and demand a reply within a realistic amount of time. Within an IVA we're all trying to do our best but the frustration of not being able to contact your own IP is not good. Hope they have the decency to return your call very soon. x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “how are you coping?”