40 posts Page 2 of 3

wonder

Post by wonder » Thu May 28, 2009 8:06 pm
Its ok, I'm used to it. I've heard them hundred times before.[8D][:D]
Life goes on!!

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Fri May 29, 2009 8:27 am
Sounds a bit like my hubby with his jokes and his police experiences - I'm sick of hearing them![:D]
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

lollyj

Post by lollyj » Wed May 12, 2010 10:30 am
chardonnay wrote:

It was hilarious, people took up to two days to get their cars out of the mess!! [:)] It was all over the news!! The next time I visited they had changed it again and we couldn't find a road to allow us to cross the Liffey, we had to get off the motorbike and push it across a bridge. If anything Dublin is expensive, but never dull.....lol [:D]
Mind you talking of silly things, the OH's son over heard some-one in a cafe asking what time they stopped selling all day breakfasts - another Irish person me thinks?? [:D][:D]
I have alsdo been on a flight from the USA where the couple in front of me were admiring Windsor castle, but the marvelled at why they had biult it so close to the airport?? [:D]
Chicken and egg spring to mind anyone?! Tee hee.... [:D]
I love the website **link removed** ...it never fails to make me laugh, and your post reminded me of it. It is always so interesting to see what some people can come up with haha!
Last edited by lollyj on Wed May 12, 2010 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Charlietill

Post by Charlietill » Wed May 12, 2010 2:25 pm
Nearly as bad as asking how much something costs in a £1 shop!
Mim

Shining

Post by Shining » Wed May 12, 2010 6:57 pm
[:D][:D]
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

Andy1964

Post by Andy1964 » Sat May 22, 2010 12:27 am
.....similar to Star Wars Day and National Camping Day, the Irish have theirs too. It's the day before Star Wars Day but not widely publicised as most people consider it to be a crap day......think about it.....[:D]
If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back.

Funds paid to date accepted as F&F 16th August 2013, the wait for completion begins.
Wait over....certificate recieved 3rd May 2014

Declan at DebtFreeDirect

Post by Declan at DebtFreeDirect » Wed May 26, 2010 11:39 am
Being Irish I can say the strangest thing happened to me over the weekend. I went back home for a few days and the weather was lovely (about 25 degrees) and I returned with some colouring however, I went to Egypt awhile back when it was 35 degrees everyday and returned paler then when I went!
Declan Murray
Debt Advisor
Debt Free Direct - the UK's largest IVA provider.
http://www.debtfreedirect.co.uk/iva/

Shining

Post by Shining » Wed May 26, 2010 1:42 pm
Now that is the wrong way around Declan! x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Wed May 26, 2010 2:02 pm
Certainly is! However, when we went to Egypt I spent more time in the shade under the brolly or in the pool rather than in full sun!

Lesley - if you are thinking of Egypt, I would not go in the height of the summer, it would be much too hot. It was September we went.
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.

Shining

Post by Shining » Wed May 26, 2010 2:10 pm
Honest Jan, I can stand the heat I love it, been to Turkey in August and it's hit 50 and doesn't bother me, I turn a really deep colour ever so easily, last weekend was hot here, one hour in the garden and people already questionning if I've been on holiday? x

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Wed May 26, 2010 2:14 pm
You lucky thing! I go lobster red and then may get a bit of a tan!

Go for it!
Bob Marley.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Wed May 26, 2010 2:15 pm
Meant to say, if you look at my FB piccies you can see what the resort was like.
Bob Marley.

Declan at DebtFreeDirect

Post by Declan at DebtFreeDirect » Wed May 26, 2010 2:39 pm
I think the Factor 50 had something to do with it guys! Apparently Egypt gets to 55 degrees on average during the peak summer months, way too hot for me!
Declan Murray
Debt Advisor
Debt Free Direct - the UK's largest IVA provider.
http://www.debtfreedirect.co.uk/iva/

Shining

Post by Shining » Wed May 26, 2010 3:09 pm
It has to be a school holiday for me as I teach which is a pain really but sometimes our holidays fall outside the school ones so hopefully when I see next years academic calendar it will fall right. Already worrying though as we've not heard from her all week and that's not normally a good sign. x

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Wed May 26, 2010 6:06 pm
Don't book anything unless you have the dosh cleared!
Bob Marley.
40 posts Page 2 of 3
Return to “weight watchers club”