is there anything I can do?

35 posts Page 2 of 3

Dominic

Post by Dominic » Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:29 pm
Use both tracks, harassment and trespass to make this monsters life difficult

neverending

Post by neverending » Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:40 pm
Freelili
Speak to the office that employs this agent and ask to speak to the Manager.Explain what has happened and quote Dominics "Protection from harassment act".You do not and should not have to put up with this
Andy Davie

freelili

Post by freelili » Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:52 pm
Ok, so now I have had a cry and let some anger out.

I really want to make this womans life hell, I feel she knew the score and just pretended that she didnt, I think she thought I was vunerable but I didnt cry, I remained calm, it was only afterwards when I was late that I started to feel upset. I was really angry at the time, so was she. Call me old-fashioned but I think it was a low down, scum of the earth, despicible thing to do. My car is in a very private place, I moved it to load it up with boxes to go to moms, she lay in wait, to ambush. I just do not want her to get away with it, even though her skinking threats were not true, I know that because of the forum, I may not have known it before. The next person she does this to may suffer more. I would hate myself if she thought she had got away with it.I cannot legally slap the smirk of its face, but I am going to try to knock it off another way. I am going to rewrite some of what you lovely kind people have written and give it to her on Saturday, I am also going to enclose a note that I have written the same to her head office. Tomorrow I will phone the adviser dealing with my case and tell all, adding that I am going to seek legal action to this company. I wish I had ran her over Kerri.

Thank you very much for your kind replies, I dont know what I would do without this input.

LILY
LILY

http://freelili.blogs.iva.co.uk

I asked God for an answer, I have to live with his reply.
Exsisto an angelus quod planto quispiam sentio melior.

Dominic

Post by Dominic » Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:54 pm
Go for it, go get her.

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:07 pm
I've only just seen your post Lily - no-one has the right to scream at you in the street. I can't add anything to what the others have said, but please don't let her get away with treating you like this - you are 100 time the person that she is. I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you x

Three down, fifty seven to go until freedom!

freelili

Post by freelili » Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:27 pm
Thanks Skippy,

I am thinking of you too, I hate the way I am feeling, every door seems closed, locked at the moment, I just cannot see a future.

Seriously considering bankruptcy, will ring the courts tomorrow and try and get another date, I know my family will hate me but I will just stay away from them.

LILY
LILY

scaredkez

Post by scaredkez » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:10 pm
lily don't do anything drastic on the behaviour of one sadistic woman you are worth 100 of her, stick by your guns she can't do anything to you, intimidate her back with your new found knowledge, laugh in her face, you are 1 up you are doing the best thing, don't be dragged down.
kerri
Please view my blog at: http://scaredkez.blogs.iva.co.uk/

thebear29uk

Post by thebear29uk » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:13 pm
Hi Lily

I've only started posting today but have been viewing posts for the last 2-3 months so up to speed with your situation. Kerri, Skippy, Dominic and everyone else have already provided you with the ammunition to deal with this nasty woman but I just wanted to add my input as a bystander.
Throughout your whole ordeal you have coped admirably with blow after blow. You seem to be stuck in a tunnel just now and you can see daylight at the end of it but not sure how much longer before you get there. Please dont let these little Hitlers (the modern-day equivalent of a traffic warden) let you lose sight of your goal. Remember its what your mum would have wanted and they cant be allowed to tarnish her wishes. Use any legislation at your disposal to protect your privacy and remember that in order for them to carry out their threats they will need to go to court first. You are so close to being in a position to settle your debts so don't be forced into BR just because some bully thinks she can wear you down. If you receive a summons before selling the house that is the time to assess your options. But at the moment you are being fair to all your creditors by entering into a DMP until the house is sold. Maybe you should invite her in on Sat for a piece of cake you baked with laxatives. Just a thought. lol.
Keep smiling because that costs us nothing. Remember it takes 7 muscles to smile and 37 to frown. Be lazy!!!

Just keep posting on here. You are amongst friends who understand.

Bear
Regards

Dave

View my blog at www.thebear29uk.blogs.iva.co.uk/

scaredkez

Post by scaredkez » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:16 pm
well said bear, and welcome, lily the advice and thoughts are there for you and we are all there behind you no matter what!
kerri

freelili

Post by freelili » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:13 am
I know guys, her threats are all rubbish, but its just that I dont want the embarrassment of her knocking the door, she doesnt talk she shouts, I will complain about her.

I just want to get it over and done with, my boys do not like the slightest change, even to the point of me straightening my hair, which I can hardly be bothered to do. I have to summon the courage to face what I have to face with moms house and it does take courage to do it. I try not to impact on the children I make as much effort as I can to be up-beat and happy when they are around. My daughter is suffering too, she tries to help with the boys in the mornings, getting up early, she was so exhausted last week she fell asleep without eating. Shes so upset about her grandma, she asked God for one happy year, she had to leave her friends to move and she never complains. I am trying not to let these people get to me but we have been hounded, we cannot relax in our own home.

My thinking is what is more important now? getting me and the children some peace, it means going against my mom and family, but they are not here and do not know what its like. I do not want to upset anyone. I am not protected by this DMP, although the phone has gone quiet. How long will it all take? and then there would be the stress of waiting for the IVA to be accepted or not. Myvesta said if I go bankrupt the result would be the same as IVA.

I do not want sympathy or anything, I just want it all over and done with.

Thank you Thank you Thank you for your wonderful support. Good luck to all of you with your own problems, thank you for taking the time to help me.

LILY
Last edited by freelili on Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
LILY

DebtDummy

Post by DebtDummy » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:22 am
Lilly, this woman's behaviour is unbelievable! I mean, out there in the street standing in front of your car shouting at you! How embarrassing! Report her plain and simple. And if she shows up again you may have to stoop to her level and tell her to, ''kiss your pink or brown or yellow butt(don't know your ethnicity), and stick her attitude where the sun does not shine!'' My goodness!! What planet is she from treating another human being in that manner?

I am soooo sorry that incident occured. Gee, I do not know what else to say. Except, it ticked me off reading it! Use scaredkez link and complain to anyone and all who will listen. What audacity!

Hang in there my sister-in-debt. There will be a new day dawning and it's just around the bend. Again, what audacity! What does she use for a brain? Not much from the sound of it. LOOK at what she does for a living. Was she sleeping in class as a young girl in school or what!?

You are doing the very best you can under the circumstances. She just needs to wait for Payplan to contact her....period!

You take care and try not to let this beast get to you. I got it! Let us give her a name. Shirley The Orangutang. Imagine her jumping up and down grunting loudly,''ooga ,ooga'', when you see her next and you'll start laughing!

Take Care my sister-in-debt and ooga ooga!

All I have left is my humour. :)
All I have left is my humour. :)

View my blog http://www.debtdummybankruwoman.blogs.iva.co.uk.

freelili

Post by freelili » Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:35 am
its lily white.

its sure a long time since she was in school.

I will tell her she's a horrible monkey, more of a Dodo.

I will give her something to read with some cake with laxitives in it and a pint of blood from my arm. In fact I will answer it naked and hold up my clothes for her to sell.

Thank you

LILY
Last edited by freelili on Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
LILY

scaredkez

Post by scaredkez » Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:48 am
lily white butt rofl

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:29 am
Lily, please don't let this woman (she's not really worthy of the title) push you into doing something that isn't right for you. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it must be for you, but please give it a little time before going down the bankruptcy route again. We're all with you, and want the best for you. Take care x

Three down, fifty seven to go until freedom!

freelili

Post by freelili » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:40 am
Ok, Thnks

I will try to hold on a little longer

thanks again

LILY
LILY

35 posts Page 2 of 3
Return to “the hot hot IVA topics in 2007, 20 replies plus”