Ist year review

5 posts Page 1 of 1

sillybilly

Post by sillybilly » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:09 am
Hi all just a quick querie I was emailed and posted my review paperwork in March. I completed this and we were contacted as I was one payslip down which I still can't find but mine and my husbands p60's arrived in April so I sent those into the company. Our IVA was approved April 2010. We have heard nothing since. I have continued to pay the amount for last year but I am just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience. I thought I had read on here that you get an end of year report within two months of the anniversary which would have been by June. Any comments would be most welcome. Thanks
We came with nothing, we leave with nothing.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:15 am
You should have had your annual report by now - contact the company and tell them that you are concerned that they haven't been in touch.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

sillybilly

Post by sillybilly » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:19 am
Thanks I thought that too, I will email and see what happens.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:16 pm
Let us know what they say.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

sillybilly

Post by sillybilly » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:08 pm
I received an email apparently the report was sent a while ago. A new one is being sent, I only hope that our P60's weren't with the report as it never arrived. I also hope that the payments did not go up or if they did it is not too large as we would then be in arrears. Just slightly worried to say the least.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “annual review”