It's finally arrived

Helping to resolve consumer disputes
6 posts Page 1 of 1

sterling

Post by sterling » Mon May 06, 2013 10:41 am
After 6 long years and 12 months after my last payment I've finally received my cc from GT. I actually got it on Saturday but have been in a bit of a daze since!!
Now, for those of you who have been waiting longer than this, please don't get too upset. My circumstances were a little different than usual and had to be treated differently.
It would be remiss of me not to thank people who have helped me on my journey, not least all of you good people who participate on this forum. Your help and advice was a life saver.
I also need to thank Melanie who's intervention helped move things along and (and this may surprise some of you) a couple of members of GT who demonstrated kindness and empathy for my situation. I know, because I have experienced it, that GT closures are very poor at the moment but there are very good people working there and I hope you all get to work on your IVA's with them.
It's a strange situation, I've been waiting for this day for so long and now feel a little numb. I suppose the next steps will be building up my credit rating although I'll never get into the dire financial mess I got into again.
I'll keep popping on in case I can offer anything to newer forum members. I've learned that even a few kind words can help enormously.
Thank you all once again and here's hoping you all receive your cc's very, very soon.

Shining

Post by Shining » Mon May 06, 2013 10:42 am
Fab news, it's what we all head towards that all important piece of paper.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

plasticdaft

Forum Expert

Post by plasticdaft » Mon May 06, 2013 11:10 am
Great news.

Paul
Discharged today the 8th feb 2012. View is much brighter now.
Continuing to rebuild our credit worthiness.

MrsKnight

Post by MrsKnight » Mon May 06, 2013 12:59 pm
Fab news & great post, congratulations
Final IVA payment made in April 2013, never ever thought we could do it or get through it but we did! X

An IVA.co.uk Mentor is someone sharing from their experiences of dealing with debt

Lyns x

kst101

Post by kst101 » Mon May 06, 2013 9:28 pm
That's great news. Is good to hear that closures are at last starting to happen at GT - there may be hope for all of us :-)
Paid F&F in July 2012 and received CC in July 2013 :-)

Struzzo39

Post by Struzzo39 » Tue May 07, 2013 7:31 am
Wonderful news
Steven & Debbie
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Disputes and IVA Mediation”