iva accepted confused over income & expenditure?

4 posts Page 1 of 1

depressed

Post by depressed » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:49 am
hi my iva was accepted yipeee !!! ,it is a lump sum payment based on the sale of our home as and when it sells so there are no monthly contributions to pay ,but we did fill in a i&e sheet ,we were allowed £80 per month for clothes for 5 of us and my disabled daughter was given her own allowance of so much per month on the i&e sheet for her needs, my confusion is can she have extra clothes from her own allowance if she needs them ? her weight goes up and down so much she looks like a bag of rags !!! i'd like to use her allowance this month to buy her new clothes.
as our iva is a lump sum does it matter as much about how we spend our monthly income ? say i could reduce shopping one week but buy something nice for example ,or have to cut back if the phone bill was more for example ? i have only been allowed £30 per month phone but will use some of my daughters money for that as alot of it is phoning hospitals and family regarding her health issues ,also we use more heating etc so will use some of her disability money towards that as we have to keep her warm .

Viki.W

Post by Viki.W » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:01 am
Congratulations depressed, fantastic news, I can't help with questions but I just wanted to ask the details of your iva, I too am hopefully going to be offering a f&f iva after sale of business and wondered how it works. Enjoy your day, v.w
If you would like to talk to me about your debt problems, please visit:
http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp

Rachael24

Post by Rachael24 » Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:31 pm
Congrats on the awesome news. I also cant really help too much, which is why I am here to gain some information. Good luck!
Recent college graduate with a debt negotiation concentration.

depressed

Post by depressed » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:23 am
thanks for all your support ther are no specifications as to what her allowance is for so i asume its for anything she needs re her disability and at the moment due to weight loss its clothes amongst other things .
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “we salute the special people managing disability”