IVA Advice bureau

49 posts Page 4 of 4

ivas4us

Post by ivas4us » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:56 pm
MelanieGiles wrote:

I
To answer ivas4us specific question - if the nominee's fee is lower or even if none were to be charged at all, this could ultimately result in a lower dividend for creditors - in which case they will reduce the fee accordingly if they are not happy with it.
Melanie, Am I reading this right? the lower the nominee fee means lower dividend to creditors? would it not be lower nominee fee then a higher dividend to creditors. Just a bit confused.
IVA.co.uk The best place for debt advice. Thanks to Melanie Giles, David Mond, David and J (Elv5) Kallis, Dand, Skippy, Andy Davie

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Oh dear - I am afraid my travelling must have got the better of me last night. You are absolutely right - so whoever spotted this well done and sorry for any confusion. I have amended my post.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

ivas4us

Post by ivas4us » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:16 pm
you are more than welcome. I couldn't quite get my head around it last night so re-read the post when I got home. many thanks for clearing it up.
IVA.co.uk The best place for debt advice. Thanks to Melanie Giles, David Mond, David and J (Elv5) Kallis, Dand, Skippy, Andy Davie

Advisory12

Post by Advisory12 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:18 am
First thing First , you don't need to panic , the IVA fees is included in the net amount that you will be paying , In case you are worried you can **LINK REMOVED** check credit score online </a> .
49 posts Page 4 of 4
Return to “who would you recommend?”