IVA Approved

3 posts Page 1 of 1

flipflop105

Post by flipflop105 » Thu May 06, 2021 10:43 pm
I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone on this forum. I have just had my IVA accepted through Payplan and the creditors have accepted the arrangement. I have not posted anything, however the advice and information I have found on this forum is invaluable.

I had debts of over £31,000 and I will pay back £15,600 over the agreement. I was so worried when I first started the application back end of March, however the relief I now feel knowing that although the hard work starts now, I am on the journey to being debt free.

But thank you to anyone who has posted on here, as your previous advice allowed me to start the IVA, I do feel I would have struggled and buried my head under the sand even longer.

Thank you

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Fri May 07, 2021 6:58 am
Welcome to your journey, flipflop. You will settle into it soon but try not to let it rule you ..... YOU are now in control.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Mon May 10, 2021 7:20 pm
Glad to hear things are heading in the right direction for you. Keep in touch ..we will help you through this
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “IVA approved!”