IVA Approved - what happens in a yearly review

5 posts Page 1 of 1

DiddyDruid

Post by DiddyDruid » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:52 pm
My IVA was approved in September and there was a huge weight lifted. I hope this is a new beginning. What happens
In a yearly review? :idea:

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:16 pm
Basuically a mini-repeat of setting the arrangement up with regard to income and expenditure. They will ask for proof of both, by payslip, P60 and / or bank statements for income and bills for some expenditure items ( though they seem to often rely on the original expenditure figures if you are not claiming any increases). They will check mainly that all income has been accounted for and the extra payments required have been made into the IVA. It is usually a quite painless operation.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Jessie91

Post by Jessie91 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:49 pm
I’m with Creditfix and just had my first yearly review for me they asked for 3 months bank statements, 3 months wage slip, P60, and the updated income and expenditure form. I sent it all through emails and took max a month to get back to me and had no changes

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:47 am
Congratulations on getting your iva approved - it certainly is a weight lifted.

The next 5 years will go quickly - make your IP your best friend, let them know of day circumstances changes as they happen, changes of income etc so adjustments can be made as they happen where necessary

Don't be a stranger on the forum - we have all been where you are now and will give you the support and encouragement you need, especially when things don't go to plan.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"

DiddyDruid

Post by DiddyDruid » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:06 pm
Thanks for your replies one less thing to worry about :D
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “IVA approved!”