IVA Closure - what happens

3 posts Page 1 of 1

mykifromoz

Post by mykifromoz » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:30 pm
Hi, we make our final payment in December. Our IVA was with Debt Free Direct but then taken over by Aperture who I have been reading need a lot to be desired for with their service. Is there anything I can do to speed up the closure. I have read it can take up to six months, so I am prepared for that if that is the standard turnaround times. Anything I can do to keep Aperture on their toes I will do.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Regards

Myki

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:27 pm
Hi Myki -- this has been asked, by you, in other posts and I shall copy my response to one of those below. I will also delete those other posts so that all answers to the same question appear on this thread..........
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:29 pm
Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:16 pmmykifromoz wrote:
I am with Aperture, not by choice though, I was with Debt Free Debt which were taken over by Aperture, by IVA will end in December. Any advice would be greatly received as to what i can do to pre-empt any issues i may suffer with Aperture.

Kind regards

Myki
Basically read and know your proposal inside out and be prepared to argue if they deviate --- other than that chase them -- they tend not to speak to clients unless spoken to first !
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “IVA completed !!”