IVA Completed - Full & Final accepted - Yippeeeeee

34 posts Page 3 of 3

discojen

Post by discojen » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:10 pm
Hi jellybug

Thanks for telling us all about your case. I am thinking about making a F & F offer too. I hope you don't mind me asking, but I am interested in the following:
1-Did your sister-in-law have to send her details?
2-What was the fee for the IP to put through the variation and to conclude the IVA?
I was told that if you offer less than £10,000 the person paying doesn't have to prove where they got the money from - I was just wondering if that is true.
Thanks!

jellybug

Post by jellybug » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:18 pm
discojen wrote:

Hi jellybug

Thanks for telling us all about your case. I am thinking about making a F & F offer too. I hope you don't mind me asking, but I am interested in the following:
1-Did your sister-in-law have to send her details?
2-What was the fee for the IP to put through the variation and to conclude the IVA?
I was told that if you offer less than £10,000 the person paying doesn't have to prove where they got the money from - I was just wondering if that is true.
Thanks!
It was my Dad that gave the money to us in the end, he did have to write a letter to state that he had the funds and that they would only be offered as a full and final settlement.

Not sure on the fee, will check and get back to you.

In regards to offering under £10,000 I am afraid that I have never heard of this so cannot help, but maybe someone else may know?

hth x

discojen

Post by discojen » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:37 pm
Thanks Jellybug! I will let you know how I get on with my F&F offer, thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. And good luck in the future. It is quite weird, as I have become really bad at spending now (which is obviously a good thing) - I used to love shopping but now I just don't enjoy it unless I can get a super bargain!! I think the IVA has trained me well and I can hopefully keep that up for the rest of my life. It is good to see other people have got out the other side of an IVA - this forum has kept me going!

jaspersgirl2

Post by jaspersgirl2 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:48 pm
congratulations....im thinking of doing a full and final....fingers crossed its worth it as theres £50k equity in my house and I don't want the creditors getting it all.

Jasp
34 posts Page 3 of 3
Return to “IVA completed !!”