IVA - Lead generation

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
18 posts Page 2 of 2

lifenoteasy

Post by lifenoteasy » Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:43 pm
I need to correct something - the last 2 fines have been issued partly because the companies ignored all correspondence from the ICO and the TPS.

It is therefore a real possibility that the fines could cause the closure of these companies.
IVA started March 2011, Completed March 2016 and certificate issued 11 days after final payment. It was not always easy but then some of the best decisions aren't.

TheMatrix

Post by TheMatrix » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:07 pm
Yes I agree, however not much you can do if they don't give their company details out when asked and hang up when pushed for them.

They also incorrectly stated a IVA is on file for 6 years from when it was completed, which shows how much they know. However I was more annoyed about them tieing up old insolvency records with other dubious sources of online electoral roll data and somehow obtaining my mobile to call me
We're willing to wipe the slate clean, give you a fresh start. All that we're asking in return is your cooperation.

lifenoteasy

Post by lifenoteasy » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:43 pm
Ppi, credit scoring, big data I hate with a vengeance and is the devils work (if I was religious).
IVA started March 2011, Completed March 2016 and certificate issued 11 days after final payment. It was not always easy but then some of the best decisions aren't.
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”