IVA paid early but IVA still open to Credit Fix

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
2 posts Page 1 of 1

massymoo

Post by massymoo » Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:30 pm
I paid off my IVA early following my divorce and paid Credit Fix almost 30,000. This was last Feb 2022. My IVA is still open although they informed me that it would be closed within a 6 month period. I have just checked Clear Score and my IVA is still active and I have yet to receive my certificate. There continues to be a debt for First Direct that they have not cleared using the money I have paid. I spoke to CF a month or so again and they informed that I do not owe any more money however my IVA is still open after almost 12 months. Is there anyone I can speak too about this please? I just want this sorted and begin to improve my credit score.

Breezy

Post by Breezy » Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:13 pm
Speak to CF and tell them that you intend to lodge a complaint with the IP's regulatory body if the matter is not resolved without further delay. Have a read here: https://www.gov.uk/complain-about-insol ... actitioner

The RB cannot actively intervene but can impose sanctions on the IP and the potential of this might focus their minds.
I am not qualified to give advice and can only state my opinions, based on my IVA experiences.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”