IVA protection insurance, no one answers

10 posts Page 1 of 1

hoobily

Post by hoobily » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:39 am
Hi just another thing about the IVA protection insurance. I was just filling in the form online and it asks for your employer details and I wondered what this was for?
My employers know about my IVA as I had to tell them and they were ok (luckily!!)
And also whenever I have tried to ring the number on the website instead of doing it online it just rings and rings with no-one answering because I would rather speak to someone than do it online.
Thank you x

liberta

Post by liberta » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:01 am
Hi

I am not an expert on IVA protection insurance but I would imagine that they would want the name of your employer so as to verify loss of income if you needed to claim on the insurance.

I would however be wary of dealing with a company I could not speak to on the phone, when I needed to, at least during normal business hours. Is this Insurance being arranged through your IP's company? if so speak to them about it. Alternatively you could send an e-mail to the website and ask them to call you back.
Kind regards, Elizabeth Pywowarczuk, Insolvency Practitioner.

If you would like me to advise you about an IVA and if appropriate propose one for you, please visit my website at www.liberta.uk.com

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:39 am
As it is Sunday, you will probably find that the company providing the cover is closed down. If you are intending to use John Tegg's Protectiva scheme, I am sure if you fill out the details he will be in touch first thing tomorrow morning.

John would not accept anyone for cover without speaking to them in detail beforehand, so you will be in safe hands - assuming it is this company you have approached.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner

Adam Davies

Post by Adam Davies » Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:03 am
Hi
I am sure that John will answer your call on Monday.
He is a long standing forum member and as Melanie has said you are in safe hands
Regards
Andam Davies

aguise

Post by aguise » Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:32 am
I have just switched to John's insurance. I think he has had a few busy weekends. I am sure he will be in touch on Monday.

Ang
Please visit my blog at http://aguise.blogs.iva.co.uk/

CoverItAll

Post by CoverItAll » Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:00 pm
Hi hoobily

Apologies, we seem to have a systems problem. You should have been answered by an answerphone, and any message left should have been e-mailed to me.

**I've edited the number out of this post as it should not be in the actual post itself.**
Last edited by CoverItAll on Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
John Tegg
john.tegg@dms4asu.co.uk
http://www.paymentcover.co.uk
STANDARD TERMS for Forum Members for Home Insurance, Self Employed Tradesman's Public Liability, and Short Term Income Protection.

hoobily

Post by hoobily » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:38 pm
Hi thanks fo rthat I will give you a call first thing tomorrow morning x

David Mond

Post by David Mond » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:10 pm
Post removed - advertising.
Last edited by David Mond on Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regards, David Mond, Insolvency Practitioner for over 46 years. Personal Insolvency Practitioner of the year 2012, Personal Insolvency Practitioner of the year finalist 2013 & 2014 awarded by Insolvency & Rescue Magazine and 2015 finalist for Personal Insolvency Firm of the Year.

David Mond

Post by David Mond » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:43 pm
Sorry - but no different to someone recommending John Teggs scheme and posters should be aware of the alternatives out there in the market place
Regards, David Mond, Insolvency Practitioner for over 46 years. Personal Insolvency Practitioner of the year 2012, Personal Insolvency Practitioner of the year finalist 2013 & 2014 awarded by Insolvency & Rescue Magazine and 2015 finalist for Personal Insolvency Firm of the Year.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:13 pm
You were promoting your own product David, which is not allowed on posts on here. John was merely answering a query from a poster, and I removed his number from his post.

Why don't you suggest to Admin that they put a link on the site for insurance products? That way it is fair to everyone.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Mortgage default under IVA”