IVA

16 posts Page 2 of 2

tygercat52

Post by tygercat52 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:28 pm
we have had our iva for almost ayear now and its the best thing we ever did.they will take into account everything and will send the creditors the best you can offer and pay and more importantly what you can afford.providing you keep to it they cannot contact you or harrass you for money believe me its stress free and there is a light at the end of the tunnel.by the way we had a dmp for 11 years b4 the iva .iva all the way [:D]
font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:<hr height="1" noshade>Originally posted by Broke77

Hi
Thanks for the info so far. I am confused now. When I contacted National Debt helpline and went through budget, they are suggesting that because I only got 150/170 pounds per month, I should go for DMP. Because they are saying that they dont normally recommend IVA if we cant pay more than £200.
At the same time when I contacted another company they have calculated and worked that we got around £150/170 and they are happy to do a IVA. When I raised my concern regarding low amount, they are very confident that they would approve the IVA.
Any suggestions?
Also could anyone gone through IVa recently and would like to know few companies so Ican contact them.

16 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “tips for IVA success”