Iva

4 posts Page 1 of 1

mccandrew67

Post by mccandrew67 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:10 pm
On yearly reveiws on my iva how do they access my last year financial income how many weeks wage slips do I provide and will they want partners financial details ? The iva is mine and debts mine

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:38 pm
What they want varies from firm to firm: Often a P60, or a few months payslips. Some want payslips submitted monthly anyway. Some might want 3 months bank statements. Unless you go with Payplan they do not usually need partners details after the intitial share of household expenses have been agreed at the start and your partner is well within rights to refuse.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

mccandrew67

Post by mccandrew67 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:04 pm
mccandrew67 wrote:
On yearly reveiws on my iva how do they access my last year financial income how many weeks wage slips do I provide and will they want partners financial details ? The iva is mine and debts mine
Ok thanks so my girlfriend does not have to provide her annual income ? When I applied for my iva they wanted to know her yearly income which my girlfriend was not happy about giving her information out ?

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:10 pm
mccandrew67 wrote:
mccandrew67 wrote:
Ok thanks so my girlfriend does not have to provide her annual income ? When I applied for my iva they wanted to know her yearly income which my girlfriend was not happy about giving her information out ?

They want to know so that they can correctly apportion household expenses --- if you are earning the same they will expect you to each contribute 50 / 50 to bills -- if you earn significantly more they will allow you to bear a bigger share of the bills. If the partner refuses they will assume 50 / 50. Payplan, however, expect the partner to contribute to the IVA payments, caliming they have benefited from the borrowing.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “who would you recommend?”