IVA up a running ,with thanks to

3 posts Page 1 of 1

lees09

Post by lees09 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:43 pm
We compleated our iva back in january and are now 8 months into it,
We had debts around the 28k mark in credit cards,loans,and overdrafts,each month we were falling more and more into debt,i decided to look into these adverts that i have been seeing(wipe of your debts)after researching these i found alot of them to be companies that put you through to another company and take a fee,i then looked on this website and looked into a few insovancy practitioners,in the end i decided on melanie giles,(the iva advice bureau)as i saw lots of postitive reviews and feedback on the site aswell as others,quite possibly this could be one of the best decisions in my life that i had made.
I filled out an online form from the website www.melaniegiles.com and soon recived a call back,the staff were very helpfull and ran through a list of options that would be open to me,at no time did i feel pushed into somthing that i did not want to do,i decided upon the IVA and whithin 3 months my iva had been accepted,the only work invovled by myself was filling out a few forms and returning them,evreything else was handled by the staff,their are no meeting to attend,and evreything is done via letters and phone,my payments are now £230 per month,and i am now in controll of my finances the reason behind me writing this is because i was unsure of the process of an IVA,but from the moment i contacted them they handled the entire process making it straight forward and easy,and its all thanks to melanie giles and her staff.If your thinking of an IVA i would deffinatley give them a ring,even if its just for an informal chat or advice.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:55 pm
Glad everything is going ok, and a great recommendation for Mel and her team.

I've deleted your other two threads Lees as they were duplicates of this one.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Julie

Post by Julie » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:14 pm
That's a nice post and great to read positive feedback for IP's.

Good luck for the rest of your IVA and please keep posting xx
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “who would you recommend?”