Iva's approved!

4 posts Page 1 of 1

flossom

Post by flossom » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:10 am
Sorry this is late in being posted...my partner and I had our IVA's approved on Friday, mine at 8p in the £ and his at 25p. [:D]

Im still quite numb about it if that makes sense? Nothing feels like its changed. I honestly never thought that they would have gone for it being so low. Some of my creditors wanted an extension of a year due to the low dividend but that has been overturned.

We kept ourselves busy on Friday by decorating waiting for that phone call. Anyone thats considering doing this dont hesitate. My first contact with anyone was in March and it has been a very easy process. I went with Melanie Giles company and everyone who I have dealt with there has been amazing, very patient and best of all non judgemental to your situation. Cant recommend them enough.

We are actually looking forward to our new way of budgeting, its going to be interesting and im sure we will have ups and downs but its not forever. May even try and do a blog to keep me going! Best advice I saw on here was to think of it as a 5year loan, I have made a chart for the fridge where we will tick each month as we go along.

Struzzo39

Post by Struzzo39 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:12 am
Fantastic news !! Here's hoping that your road to being debt free is a smooth one for you.
Steven & Debbie

Shining

Post by Shining » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:57 am
Firstly congratulations. With Melanie and her team working alongside you I'd expect your IVA to run smoothly.

A great idea to start a blog, I used mine as a diary and it helped on a monthly basis.
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

MelanieGiles

Industry Expert
Post by MelanieGiles » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:27 am
It's great to see that we have been able to help you in your IVA journey, and it so nice to see how pleased you are with the end result. Thank you so much for the nice words posted about my team, and also for choosing us to represent you. We all look forward to working with you for the duration of the IVA.
Regards, Melanie Giles, Insolvency Practitioner
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “IVA approved!”