I've got my first!

4 posts Page 1 of 1

Shining

Post by Shining » Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:26 pm
I've seen on here numerous times people receiving letters about their IVA's. Well today I got my first, I've been offered a review of my IVA, not by Melanie and her team...oh no...someone different.

Shall I file it under B for Bin or do you want it Melanie? Why I think you might even want to look at it I'm not sure but for some reason I thought I'd ask!

Not sure just how much detail I'm allowed to post but they are using the credit crunch as my IVA will have been taken out before the unforeseen credit crunch!

Least I don't feel left out now I guess x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:32 pm
Who is it from Lesley?
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Shining

Post by Shining » Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:48 pm
Goldsmith Henderson with a coat of arms and Protecting You in a Risky World written underneath
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:54 pm
Bin it Lesley. Hubby had one of those the other week - we put it in the recycling!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “talking about ...”