Job Opportunity

5 posts Page 1 of 1

ianmillington

Post by ianmillington » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:04 pm
Hi All

Andy Davie has kindly allowed me to post this.

We are urgently looking for an advisor to join my team in Didsbury, South Manchester, as a front-line telephone advisor, basically taking the first calls from clients,doing the initial fact-find, and giving the caller a basic overview of the options available, then issuing a pack for formal consideration by our assessors so they can recommend the appropriate solution.

Experience of the role is preferred but not essential as training will be given. A positive and helpful attitude is necessary and empathy with people suffering with the stress of financial problems will be highly desirable.

If you are interested in applying, please send me a CV. For my e-mail address, please click on the link below and ring the freephone number.

Ian
Last edited by ianmillington on Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ian Millington
Insolvency Director
PDHL Ltd (formerly Personal Debt Helpline Ltd)
www.pdhl.co.uk

ianmillington

Post by ianmillington » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:05 pm
To clarify can I just add that if you are/have been bankrupt or are/have been in an IVA (so long as I haven't been the Supervisor) that will not be a bar to anyone applying for the position.

Ian
Ian Millington
Insolvency Director
PDHL Ltd (formerly Personal Debt Helpline Ltd)
www.pdhl.co.uk

chris.g

Post by chris.g » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:44 pm
Pity it's in Manchester and not Sunderland! Sound's like a great job, first port of call for people like us needing help. How rewarding to be able to help! You shouldn't have any problem getting someone to fill the vacancy Ian, and well done for posting it here,
xx
Last edited by chris.g on Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's nice to be back......

wen

Post by wen » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:09 pm
Thanks for posting Ian, i'd be there like a shot, but I think Exeter to South Manchester commuting may be a long way [:D]
Please visit my blog http://adam.blogs.iva.co.uk/

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:07 pm
If it was in the South East I would have loved to have applied!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “postings for march”