Large Debt IVA Approved today !

19 posts Page 2 of 2

Bigdebts

Post by Bigdebts » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:18 am
So guys just wanted to give you an update. So after 3yrs just over of the IVA I was able to make a full and final settlement offer to the creditors and it was accepted. So will wipe out the Iva / all my debts and remove the house equity clause on the original agreement so il be free. Foggy and others really helped a lot with this for me and luckily il be able to now get my life back on track . Making the F&F offer was very easy just nerve racking if it was going to be accepted or not but all creditors said yes.

It’s been a tough road but id never have got out of debt without it so I’m pleased .

Take care all

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:49 am
Hey ! Well done and Congratulations :D

Do safely file away the collected paperwork, along with the completion certificate and final accounts, in due course. You might need to refer to it in the future.

Onwards and Upwards :D
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

Bigdebts

Post by Bigdebts » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:38 am
Thanks buddy and really appreciate your help. Just in case it helps anyone . I offered roughly 10% of the outstanding IVA total debt as a F&F payment and was accepted. Hopefully that might help some people in the future.

luluj

Forum Expert

Post by luluj » Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:41 am
Well fine..great news and good to hear what you offered and was accepted..gives others a better understanding of possibilities.

Good luck in your new debt free life.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt

There is a solution for everyone .... Just need to stay positive !

Look at my blog "All I wanted was a baby"
19 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “IVA approved!”