Last Payment Nov 16

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
8 posts Page 1 of 1

headbanger

Post by headbanger » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:53 pm
I'm over the moon, just had an email from Credit Fix to say my Novembers payment is my last and I may cancel Standing Order once it has been paid.

Two months ago I was prepared for a battle with house valuations and equity release clause being triggered but it didn't ... Phew and more recently final income/expenditure process including wage slips and bank statements being sent and waiting for scrutinisation questions and these didn't happen either. My payslips and bank statements were sent back in two days and received my email a week later to say I'll be finishing after 60 months.

I've called credit fix in the past for lack of communication after being transferred across from PJG but I'm gob smacked how slick these final stages have been. Hats off to them for this.

If my last payment is 18th Nov (month 60) when would I expect to get completion Certificate
Started a DMP sept '09
IVA since Dec '11
Completion Certificate Dec '16

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:08 pm
Have they formally declared no equity ? Hope so.
I gather they are not too bad with completion, so it should happen relatively soon. Fingers crossed and well done.
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

headbanger

Post by headbanger » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:20 pm
I rang them in September to say I hadn't heard back about equity release part of my agreement. I sent them my secured loan statement and mortgage statement and asked if I needed to get a house valuation and they said I didn't need to as there team could do that. I asked if they used Zoopla and they said that or simular. I checked it for myself and my house looked over inflated so thought I had a battle on my hands. I didn't hear from them so after two weeks I called them and they said that I didn't have enough equity and my final payment would be this November. I called back a couple of days later and they said that the info was correct and my file would be sent to closure team. They sent a letter asking for 6 months wage slips and bank statements and an I&E calculations. Sent them in and two weeks later an email confirming to cancel payment after Novembers payment
Started a DMP sept '09
IVA since Dec '11

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:15 pm
Cool -- you were lucky as Zoopla generally gives an optimistic value for a house that will have had no maintenance to speak of for 5 years!
My opinions are merely that .. opinions based on experience. Always seek professional advice.
IVA Completed 23rd July 2013 .... C.C. 10th January 2014

footiemad

Post by footiemad » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:07 pm
Excellent. Not long now and how lovely to get finished before Christmas!

headbanger

Post by headbanger » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:19 pm
I rang them in September to say I hadn't heard back about equity release part of my agreement. I sent them my secured loan statement and mortgage statement and asked if I needed to get a house valuation and they said I didn't need to as there team could do that. I asked if they used Zoopla and they said that or simular. I checked it for myself and my house looked over inflated so thought I had a battle on my hands. I didn't hear from them so after two weeks I called them and they said that I didn't have enough equity and my final payment would be this November. I called back a couple of days later and they said that the info was correct and my file would be sent to closure team. They sent a letter asking for 6 months wage slips and bank statements and an I&E calculations. Sent them in and two weeks later an email confirming to cancel payment after Novembers payment
Started a DMP sept '09
IVA since Dec '11

headbanger

Post by headbanger » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:21 pm
My safari froze when typing new message so I pressed back page and its reposted Previous message so apologies
Started a DMP sept '09
IVA since Dec '11

headbanger

Post by headbanger » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:23 pm
Enjoy xmas then use Iva payment to pay wife's DMP off in February '17.

Then pay Iva and DMP payments off mortgage as we have been on interest only since 2009 so lots of catching up to do.
Started a DMP sept '09
IVA since Dec '11
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”