Letter to the Creditors (bit of fun)

19 posts Page 2 of 2

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:29 pm
I like it!

moretolife

Post by moretolife » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:41 pm
TIL...please can you come and be my personal assistant...letter is excellent and i could have done with you several years ago....maybe you could also market a tape for answering machine that would do the same kind of thing...save us all repeating ourselves endlessly
IVA completed 11th Dec 2009 due to a Full and Final with the fantastic help of Michael Peoples and
Mc Cambridge Duffy

Visit my blog...Journey from Debt to Life Post IVA
http://moretolife.blogs.iva.co.uk

Wizzard

Post by Wizzard » Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:06 pm
hehehe .... I seem to have started a revolution ... Long Live the IVA's ... up the revolucion
When I was young I was called a rugged individualist
When I was in my fifties I was considered eccentric
Here I am doing and saying the same things I did back then and now I'm labelled senile

Til

Post by Til » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:16 pm
Hee hee - any time you need polite sarcasm TOL just give me a shout and i will happily draft you something!!! [;)] ... and tomorrow I plan to have lots of fun asking the caller (who said he would call again tomorrow!) to 'hang on a mo' and then placing the phone on top of the telly with Cbeebies on rather loud - hope it's Ballamory - he'll be singing that tune for days!!!
Yeah Ray you have really started something now! It'll be anarchy next! LOL [:D][:p]
"Hope is the feeling you have that the feeling you have isn't permanent." - Jean Kerr

IVA approved Aug 2008 - 6 year term - last payment made 6 Oct 2014. CC received 14 Nov 2014.
19 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “keeping in touch”