Lloyds TSB

6 posts Page 1 of 1

Pandy

Post by Pandy » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:06 pm
Hubby and I are in an interlocking IVA, I was in a DMP prior to April when we changed to the IVA. I have had no contact with my creditors at all they have all been very good and have accepted the situation.

One of our creditors was Lloyds TSB both hubby and I had separate loans with them, plus overdraft, and CC. I havent heard anything from them but hubby has been plagued with daily calls and letters. I have rung our IP each week for the last 3 weeks about it and to be fair to them they are emailing them etc. It seems as though because our IVA's are together they have taken my name of the call centre list but not hubby's. When they phoned today the call centre woman even said Yes she can see on the account that we have an IVA but she still needed to speak to my hubby.[:(] I refused to let her and disconnected, [:D]
How long will this go on it is now July and we are still being harrassed?
Last edited by Pandy on Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If life is what you make it, I must have been in a strange mood when I made mine

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:11 pm
Not good, you should not be harrassed by now. Get your IP to sort it.

I'm afraid though that I would be less than polite on the phone to them now!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Pandy

Post by Pandy » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:34 pm
[:D][:D]
I was the other day, they caught me at the wrong moment and I let rip, didn't seem to do any good but I felt better for a few minutes.
If life is what you make it, I must have been in a strange mood when I made mine

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:36 pm
You can always refuse to confirm your security details. They're stuffed then!
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.

Pandy

Post by Pandy » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:42 pm
We do we havent confirmed anything with them since March, the funny thing is if they spoke to hubby it wouldn't do any good as he has a hearing problem and always just gave permission for me to speak on the phone on his behalf, ermmm maybe I should pass the phone over to him...[:D][:D]

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:44 pm
Good idea![:D][:D]
Bob Marley.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Harrassment by creditors ?”