Looking Old - Not me I just feel it!

5 posts Page 1 of 1

Moneystinks

Post by Moneystinks » Fri May 02, 2008 5:00 pm
Hi everyone

Strangley enough I am feeling slightly better today, maybe it has something to do with the fact that I have three whole days of work and a short week next week?? Who knows[;)]

Anyway, I looked at my rabbit tonight when I got home and realised that she actually has started to look old[:0]
She is 4 this year and from memory they only live to be about 6. I think this is an optimistic age though....

Apart from obvious grey hairs on animals I have never noticed them start to look different (old). I know I'm strange. I have just given her extra fruit and veg to perk her up a bit which she has promptly taken down the huge hole she has dug in the lawn[:I] OH not best please but hey she is like another child to me.

He has 2 choices put up or shut up lol[:D]

Have good weekend everyone somebody has been spreading a viscious rumour (which may have teeth) that it is going to be nice and sunny?! I'm not going to hold my breath.[:D]

xx

Viki.W

Post by Viki.W » Fri May 02, 2008 5:10 pm
so glad you're feeling a bit better today Marie, I've never actually seen a bunny up close, only on tv, how sad is that? Give her a big hug from me, I'm sure she doesn't feel old by the sounds of it. Big hug for you too. Viki X
If you would like to talk to me about your debt problems, please visit:
http://www.vincentbond.com/about_us_Viki_Warbrooke.asp

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Fri May 02, 2008 5:19 pm
I'm sure your bunny will live to a ripe old age. We have a lurcher who is about 14 (rescue dog), they are only supposed to live to 13, and although she is very slow these days, she just keeps going. As long as she is still eating and can still bark at cats (she hates them), I know she is ok.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Moneystinks

Post by Moneystinks » Fri May 02, 2008 5:25 pm
Thanks Viki and Kallis.

It's just strange how one day these little things just hit you...

I have just looked out of the window to witness another hole being dug - I will be back after I have tried to fill it in without drawing OH attention to it.

I will get the we cannot afford to replace it lecture!

x

facingittogether

Post by facingittogether » Sun May 04, 2008 9:33 am
hi marie

thinking of you and hope you are still feeling brighter!

hope your bunny is ok too! me and my brother both had rabbits when we were small, mine was black and white and his was grey, they were so cute!

i know what you mean about it being your baby, i have 2 dogs jack and wilma and they are my babies!

hope you having a nice weekend and not stressing!

love barb x
12 down - 60 to go! woo hoo!
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “pets corner”