Love and your IVA

19 posts Page 2 of 2

Ruth.mh

Post by Ruth.mh » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:14 am
Before my IVA I had been in a DMP and when I told my boyfriend at that time he was very supportive and it turned out he was in a dmp to!!

We split up and then I met someone else, a headteacher of a secondary school. I knew straight away I would need to tell him immediately about my debt issue as by this time I had embarked on an IVA. I couldn't believe it when, on our first date, he told me that he was in an IVA and was worried how I would react so telling him about me was easy. Unfortunately, that relationship did not work out.

I then met someone else who has no debt issues but was totally fine with mine as I had taken positive action and a line would be drawn under it within the next 5 years.

There are people out there who are experiencing the same things as you and very understanding people. Anyone who is judgemental and negative towards you and your situation, in my opinion, is not worth worrying about.
Dreaming of the day that I'll finally be debt free!

My blog http://venus2129.blogs.iva.co.uk/

kev59

Post by kev59 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:08 pm
Was not with my G/F when I went into my iva,
was with her 12 years before then when I had money, but we spit up for outside resons.
I never forgot her and after doing the hard part (doing some thing about my debts)
I got to touch with her though facebook, fould out she had moved, then one night we were massaging each other and she ask if I would like to meet up.
after a few times, we could see there was some sill there beween us. we talked about how we spit up and one which I never knew at the time was my ex wife.
I told her that night about my iva and how much debt she had helped get me into. eight months on now talking about moving in together.
IVA now over with and it was worth it.
now starting my life again,

Shining

Post by Shining » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:18 pm
kev I'm sure you meant messaging each other but massaging did make me smile.

I'm so pleased for you, I love a happy ending and wish you a lifetime of happiness. x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.

Struzzo39

Post by Struzzo39 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:19 pm
Haha Kev loved your post, made me smile also good luck for the future. x
Steven & Debbie
19 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “tips for IVA success”