Lovely finish!

1 post Page 1 of 1

Andy1964

Post by Andy1964 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:03 pm
Debbie was due for a 'ladies appointment' with the doctor on Friday. Early Tuesday morning, she received a call from the doctor's office to tell her that she had been
rescheduled for that morning at 9:30am. Having just packed everyone off to work and school it was already around 8:45am. and the trip to the surgery
was about 35 minutes, so she didn't have any time to spare.

As all women do, Debbie liked to be particular over hygiene when making such visits, but this time she wasn't going to be able to make the full effort.
So, she rushed upstairs, threw off her pyjamas, wet the facecloth that was sitting next to the sink, and gave herself a quick wash in 'that area' to make sure she
was at least presentable.
After throwing the facecloth in the clothes basket and donning some clothes, she hopped in the car and raced to her appointment.
She was in the waiting room for only a few minutes before being called in. Knowing the procedure, she hopped up on the table, looked over
at the other side of the room and pretended that she was in Paris or some other place a million miles away. Debbie was a little surprised when the doctor said, 'My,
we have made an extra effort this morning, haven't we!'

She didn't respond.

After the appointment, she heaved a sigh of relief and went home. The rest of the day was normal - some shopping, cleaning, & cooking..
After school when her 7 year old daughter was playing, she called out from the bathroom, 'Mummy, where's my facecloth?'
Debbie told her to get another one from the cupboard...

She replied, 'No, I need the one that was here by the sink, it had all my glitter saved inside it.'

Debbie is NEVER going back to that doctor... ever!!
If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back.

Funds paid to date accepted as F&F 16th August 2013, the wait for completion begins.
Wait over....certificate recieved 3rd May 2014
1 post Page 1 of 1
Return to “friends corner”