Made bankrupt today

5 posts Page 1 of 1

ontheroad

Post by ontheroad » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:16 pm
Hi all, sorry ive not posted for some time, just so all of you who have wished us well in the past know what is happening, well today i finally had my bankruptcy date at court and as of 9.50 this morning i was officially made bankrupt, i know a lot of you were expecting this in February but i had to cancel that date due to certain things but it is now done and what a relief, everything went nice and smoothly this morning at court and we can now move on to a debt free future, for those of you who know about our case just to let you know that my wifes iva is going along nicely, 3 down 57 to go, so hopefully today is the final piece of the jigsaw, many thanks again for all your good wishes and support in the past { you all know who you are } and finally a message for Melanie Giles, IVE FINALLY DONE IT !!. Many thanks again to you and your fantastic team for what you have done for us over the last six months or so. xx[:D]

ontheroad

Post by ontheroad » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:24 pm
I posted this today but didnt appear on forum for some reason.

ontheroad

Post by ontheroad » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:35 pm
Sorry, seems to have gone into february postings for some reason.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:49 pm
Glad it's sorted ontheroad. Must be a relief.

Hope your wifes IVA continues to run smoothly as well.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Shining

Post by Shining » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:37 pm
You must be relived, glad it's done for you now and hope wife's IVA journey is a smooth one. x
IVA final payment left the bank on the 26th January 2013...looking forward to a debt free future.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “postings for february”