Made my final settlement Hanover/Creditfix

4 posts Page 1 of 1

James203

Post by James203 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:09 pm
Hi All,

Made my final settlement on the 9th August. Took about 3 months for the offer to be accepted, and only ended up finding out because I called them myself to chase it.
I was suprised to be put through to Creditfix to make the payment having no prior knowledge until that day that hanover are not in control of my iva anymore?
Also at this moment in time I have not received any communication since, not even an e-mail confirming that my offer was officially accepted.
Does anyone have any recent experience with Hanover/Creditfix, is this normal? and I saw some posts from 2018 saying creditfix are sending completion certificates in weeks not months. Has anyone had recent experience with them?

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:05 am
Hanover were taken over by Creditfix. I would email them or phone them and ask them to confirm in writing. Your completion letter can take up to six months but CF have been quite good recently.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

James203

Post by James203 » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:46 pm
Thanks for the reply, I e-mailed them and got no response. Then called and was sent an e-mail saying that it was moved the the closure team.
It all just seems a bit unprofessional on theyre part right now. I expected to atleast get some kind of report of the creditors meeting accepting the final offer yet nothing.
Just seems like the call centre advisors have a generic response to say you will get your completion certificate in 3-6 months even if thats not what you are asking about.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:35 am
If it's gone to the closures team then the information regarding the creditors acceptance will be on your completion letter. I never received anything other than that.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “full and final settlements”