Max Recovery / Eversheds

4 posts Page 1 of 1

TheMatrix

Post by TheMatrix » Wed May 11, 2011 8:48 pm
Just a note about Max Recovery,

The Information Commissioner has their Data Controller listed as residing in London.

To date, all my creditors have received letters from me to update my credit files. With the exception of Max Recovery who have yet to get Proof Of Delivery from.

So today I called up Max Recovery, on the number given on one of their statements. Apparently Eversheds deal with Max Recovery and they have given me an address to write to in Leeds.

So as to help you guys their address is

Credit Reporting Team
Eversheds LLP
Bridgewater Place
Water Lane
Leeds
LS11 5DR

To be fair to the lady I spoke to she sounded nice and very willing to help. I'm sending across a copy of my original letter to London Wall, along with a cover letter explaining what I'm asking them to do.

They verbally agreed to back date any defaults past the IVA date and mark the accounts as Partially Satisified. Which I will be happy with.
Last edited by TheMatrix on Wed May 11, 2011 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We're willing to wipe the slate clean, give you a fresh start. All that we're asking in return is your cooperation.

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Wed May 11, 2011 8:54 pm
Thanks for that TheMatrix - a good address to know.
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Wed May 11, 2011 9:05 pm
I found Max/Eversheds the easiest to deal with out of all my creditors. The needed some further information, but as soon as I sent it they sorted my files out.

TheMatrix

Post by TheMatrix » Thu May 19, 2011 6:56 pm
Spoke too soon about Eversheds, they've sent me a letter and agreed to put the default dates back and have wrote to Santander to get them to back date a default date of an account that they had sold onto Max Recovery.

I think I'm going to have a few problems with them updating the outstanding balance to show no further monies are due.

Going to push it further with another letter, referencing the first letter and DPA 4th Principle about it being up to date and accurate.

If I get no joy then, it will have to go through to the Information Commissioner.
We're willing to wipe the slate clean, give you a fresh start. All that we're asking in return is your cooperation.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “template letter suggested by inaiva”