MBNA

5 posts Page 1 of 1

BlueShoes

Post by BlueShoes » Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:06 pm
Hello
Thought you would like to know that despite receiving a few strongly worded standard letters from MBNA regarding arrears on the CC account, I have just spoken with the most delightful man who was polite, reasonable and understanding.
Whilst I am aware that he wont be the one making any decisions, it was refreshing to have such a professional, non-judgemental response to our current financial mess!
Blue

aguise

Post by aguise » Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:14 pm
Hi Blueshoes
It is strange how it varies as to who you speak to, but nice when they are like that.
We has secure homes for years and had two loans with them I couldnt get over it when a lovley lady rang me and said they had received all the info and did I want to keep my account with them, I said I didnt think they would let me she said it was not a problem if I wanted. Really nice as opposed to the ones saying we would pay ten pounds every time they rang us, guess they must have added, the god knows how much, as they rang all the time, to the iva[:)]

Ang
Please visit my blog at http://aguise.blogs.iva.co.uk/

poppy

Post by poppy » Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:18 pm
I also had quite a few stronly worded letters from MBNA but they voted yes at my creditors meeting. How much do you owe them?

BlueShoes

Post by BlueShoes » Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:28 pm
less than 8% of our total debt of 100K
Blue

thebear29uk

Post by thebear29uk » Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:34 pm
Hi

MBNA did contact me a lot but they were always polite and mainly wanted to make sure I knew all the options open to me. They tried to offer settlement figures which were very fair but I had to decline so as not to favour them over my other creditors.

Regards

Dave
Regards

Dave

View my blog at www.thebear29uk.blogs.iva.co.uk/
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “communicating with creditors prior to IVA”