Meet Suzie

19 posts Page 2 of 2

debtmountain

Post by debtmountain » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:54 pm
Awwww!!! Cutesie Doggy Jan, [:D] Look at those pleading eyes begging for walkies [:D]

So sorry for the loss of your Bella, just been reading the posts but it's good that you have got yourselves another new Doggy, company for Lloyd as well as yourselves. Nice that she is a Rescue Dog as well, she will be spoilt and well cared for now and in return she will bring you much joy and companionship .[:)]

xx
IVA accepted 13/11/2008..17 payments down,55 to go..

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:02 pm
She loves her walkies, and has been loosed off the lead today for a short time and was fine. She sits and lies on command.

Can't understand why anyone wouldn't have wanted to keep her as she is such a loveable and quiet dog.

She is being very spoiled at the moment (so is Lloyd).

He's happier now he's got a friend.

She is a very shorthaired dog, so I have been looking on Ebay for a coat for her. I found one, and when I looked at the picture, I could have been looking a picture of Bella - it was spooky!!
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk

debtmountain

Post by debtmountain » Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:26 pm
Glad that they are getting along, Jan [:)]

Losing Bella must have bee really upsetting for you all but you've done the best thing in getting another Doggie so soon. Dogs do tend to pine when their chums have gone. I don't have a Dog or a Cat, just a stupid Budgie [:D] but I love them all. When I was a kid, we had Two Collies and they were very close, When the one died, the other was so lost, it was heartbreaking.

Yes, that was a bit spooky about the picture on Ebay[:0]

xx
IVA accepted 13/11/2008..17 payments down,55 to go..

kallis3

Forum Expert

Post by kallis3 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:38 pm
I used to have a budgie when I was a kid. He lived to be 13!

We miss Bella every day, we keep talking about things she did when she was younger and full of fun, and how much she used to hate cats (she would bark hysterically at them!).

Suzie hasn't made a sound yet, but Lloyd makes up for her![:)]
Sharing from experiences of dealing with debt
The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
Bob Marley.
http://kallis3.blogs.iva.co.uk
19 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “pets corner”