Meeting 3.30 today but I know already!

11 posts Page 1 of 1

bluebelle

Post by bluebelle » Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:41 am
Hi Everyone,

As some of you will be aware my creditors meeting is at 3.30pm today. Just phoned my IP to ask exactely what will happen..ie how long it will take and when exactely they will let me know the result. Surprisingly they said that they could give me an indication now.........and it is GOOD NEWS[:D]
Out of my 8 creditors 6 have already voted...all yes...no change to the monthly payment...the 2 that haven't voted add up to around 13%...so i am well over the 75% acceptance[:)]
IP said that he does have to phone me after 3.30 to offically confirm though. I did ask if any creditor had said about me contributing 50% of overtime or bonuses etc he said no..not in any of the replies which they have received. QUESTION: Does that mean that i don't have to....or will my IP make me do that anyway? I will obviously clarify later today when i speak to him...but if anyone has any thoughts on this in the meantime then please let me know!

Thanks for all the supporting posts and good luck messages which people have sent me. To everyone who is still going through the process, my thoughts are with you and i wish you all the very best. This site has been a lifeline to me and it is all thanks to every single individual who posts on it!

Regards

A relieved Bluebelle
xx [8~2]

gizmo

Post by gizmo » Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:19 am
Congratulations Bluebelle - am really pleased for you

Skippy

Post by Skippy » Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:58 pm
I'm so pleased for you Bluebelle!

scooby

Post by scooby » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:58 pm
Well done I am pleased for you that your IVA has been accepted 5 years time and you will be free

freelili

Post by freelili » Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:26 pm
excellent news well done, really pleased for you.

LILY
LILY

http://freelili.blogs.iva.co.uk

I asked God for an answer, I have to live with his reply.
Exsisto an angelus quod planto quispiam sentio melior.

bluebelle

Post by bluebelle » Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:15 pm
thanks everyone....it's official, my IP has just rang....IVA excepted, no change to monthly figure.....they did say 50% of overtime and bonuses etc need to go to creditors and with windfalls it would depend on how much....i don't know whether to laugh or cry..part of me feels so relieved and part of me feels really down that it has come to this. I was looking on the Insolvency Register the other night and it is quite scary..they but your address and date of birth on there. I keep reasoning with myself not to worry about it because a) most people don't know about it and b)if they did know about it they wouldn't check your name unless you told them or they suspected you in any way. I am very much 'my cup is half full' type of person and i do feel one hell of a lot better than i did this time last year...always in the back of your mind that you are digging yourself deeper and deeper into debt...at least now for the first time in a long long time i feel i have some control and i no longer have the guilt of doing something that i know i shouldn't be!

illihor

Post by illihor » Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:37 pm
Congratulations. Very good news[:D][:D][:D]

On the way to a brighter future....:-D
Kind Regards.

Lee

neverending

Post by neverending » Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:46 pm
Bluebelle
Do not worry about the register,99% of Joe Public will not know about it,I bet you didn,t know about it before hand.I didn,t !!!
Its good to see that the vast majority of people posting on this site are succesful in their IVA application,when I first joined this site there were less than 100 members,this has tripled in the last year,just shows you how big a problem debt is.
Anyway well done and good luck for the next 5 years.
Andy Davie

iva experts

Post by iva experts » Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:38 pm
HI BLUEBELLE, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Its fantastic news that you’re IVA has been accepted, now you can breathe and work towards a debt-free future.

I agree with neverending only a small percentage of the public know about the Insolvency Register, because of this there is no need to stress or think that someone is looking up your details.

Hope this information is of use

Regards. IVA Experts
Best Regards,
Michelle Pontes
IVA Experts
http://www.iva-experts.co.uk/

Dominic

Post by Dominic » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:29 pm
good news i am glad for you.

scaredkez

Post by scaredkez » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:58 pm
good news bluebell, keep your fingers crossed for me for the 14th dec